Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pretend it's my Birthday still.


So the girls took me out for my birthday tonight and boy did we have fun! We went to "Macayo's Depot Cantina" in Tempe, my favorite place to eat. Not because the food is fantastic, I just love the atmosphere. Everything is all old and broken looking and the train goes right by it. Well it was just like any other night out with the girls, food, laughing, and dirty jokes when it happened. Andrea PASSED OUT! Of course being the girls that we are and because she is pregnant we freaked out and had the manager of the restaurant call the paramedics.


This is Andrea saying she's "fine!" It happened last time she was pregnant too. She's a little mad and embarrassed. But common girl, YOU PASSED OUT! We only did it because we care.

Of course none of us could pass up the opportunity to take pictures so we could blog it as our "eventful night out."

So the fire truck got there and checked her out. Took her blood pressure and everything. It turned out she was fine thank goodness. I guess Andrea was right after all, but better safe than sorry, right?

11 people were neglecting their kids:

Andrea Gunnell said...

Ok so my sister in law, Steph, called to tell me you posted about my experience on your blog and I had to check it out. I am so embarrased! Could my face have been any more red? I'm glad I could make the night a memorable one for everyone though. Just so you know I called my doctor this morning and he said I was just fine and didn't need to worry. Ha, I guess this will just be an experience I will never forget!

Amy John said...

Gee that is scary!! Was that her hubby sitting next to her? Why the crap does she pass out?? Gosh, that would have freaked me out!

Koi said...

No, not her Hubby, just the paramedics. It was a girls only night!

Unknown said...

I love it! Thanks for keeping me in the loop Koe. I don't think Andrea would have told me it ever happened! lol

Michele Tyler said...

Holy night that was scary! We heart ya though, Andrea. Had a TON of fun last night. Hope you did too, Koe! Next month is my bday WOO Hoo!

Gretchen said...

That was so much fun! except the whole passing out thing.

Thanks for letting me tag along!! :)

Lorena said...

When I was pregnant with Brooke I passed out on the toilet. That was so fun!

I am still wondering why I wasn't invited to this big shin-dig...I'm sure my invite got lost in the mail, right?

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than handsome peramedics on your B-day!

Happy Birthday Koe like Toy!

Kristal said...

That's freaking hilarious! That's what sucks about being pregnant! I passed out a couple of times with Boss, and black out with all of them. Good times. You'll never forget that birthday dinner!

Tally said...

Koe! I really really miss you! You are still my funniest girl I know in Arizona! No, the whole wild West! I had a lot of reading to do as your many blog entries snuck up on me. I've been slacking on mine, due to my boring life.

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

Koe do you need a Saturday "Christmas shopping" sitter, cuz I need a cut and a color??? Let me know - Im broke right now, but am an awesome babysitter. If not, do you have payment plans?