Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged....again!

It seems like I just did one of these, but here I go again with
Crazy 8's!


8 things I'm passionate about
8. Reading
7. Vacuuming
6. Pit waxing
5.The Office
4. Jack Black
3. Coordinating my "Three Boys."
2. Cold Stone Creamery's "Cherry Cake Double Take."
1. My "Three Boys."

8 things I want to do before I die
8. Leave the U.S. for vacation.
7. Get Huge Boobs!
6. Live somewhere besides AZ.
5. Get out of debt.
4. Eat Maine Lobster (I refused to eat it when I was there 10 years ago).
3. Meet Jack Black.
2. Kiss Jack Black.
1. Grow old with Jack Bla.......I mean Jarred.

8 things I often say
8. What the "F!"
7. Fo real yo!
6. Sorry, I farted.
5. You're the worst baby EVER!
4. Give me a sec.
3. I'm 90 percent sure...............
2. I freaking love you! (to my three boys)
1. Go potty Oliver!

8 books I've recently read:
8. Twilight
7. New Moon
6. Eclipse
5. All 7 Harry Potter
4. Mayo Clinic books. (I know it's weird)
3. Young Womens manual 2.
2. Us Weekly.
1. The Ensign

8 things I could listen to over and over
8. Sarah McLachlan
7. Ben Fold
6. Muse
5. He won't believe me, but Jarred playing his guitar and singing.
4. Jack Black in "Nacho Libre" saying, "My life is good, real good."
3. Oliver singing anything at the top of his lungs.
2. Simon laughing hysterically.
1. Simon knocking on the wall in his room to let me know that he's done taking his nap so I can come get him.

8 things that attract me to my best friends
8. We can talk forever about nothing.
7. We share common interests.
6. They all have GREAT personalities.
5. Their sense of humor.
4. They are all more creative than me.
3. I can be myself around them.
2. Their not judgmental.
1. They let me hang out with them.

8 things I've learned this past year
8. Breast feeding makes boobs look like they're frowning.
7. I could eat at Cafe Rio 5 times a week.
6. I don't need 10 hours of sleep every night.
5. I'm smarter than I think.
4. My kids are better than most.
3. Losing 30lb. adds an inch to a man's...............(Thank you Dr. Oz).
2. I can be crafty (with help).
1. Having two kids isn't so bad.

Well, I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I don't know 8 that haven't done it. So if you read my blog and you haven't done this one consider yourself tagged.

13 people were neglecting their kids:

Brannon and Leslie said...

Wasn't the Twilight series the best. I seriouslly didn't do anything for a week while I read them all. My poor family.

Kristal said...

Wow Doctor Oz...thanks! I've gotta drop another 10 and wahbam! Ok, and I've gotta say, living out of Az, and big boobs aren't all they are cracked up to be...however, Cafe Freaking Rio is!!!!! And yes, two kids isn't so bad...why not try 3 and get a little more estrogen in the house! I know your #3 will be a girl! If not, I have one that you can have.

Amy John said...

Tell me, what is the Mayo CLinic book you read?

Levi and Suzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taytum said...

Hey, I see that you have Kachelle on your links list. Does that mean she has finally broken down and got a blog? She is set to private so if you will, could you ask her to "invite" me? Here's my email:

taytum_g@hotmail.com

thanks!

Levi and Suzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Levi and Suzi said...

So, clearly I don't know how to use this blog stuff still. That deleted comment was me. Sorry! I meant to say that I agree with Kristal that boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be, and then you add the frowning...ouchie mamma, thank goodness for plastic surgery!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Okay I know why people tag you! You have the BEST answers! I have heard those Twilight (sp) books are great! My goal is to read those next! Sometime after the YW manual #2!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

okay sorry it is me again. I just noticed your birthday count down! I can't believe you will be 30! How does it feel to look so good at 30? I don't think I will ever know!
and..
I love the red wall!
Oh...
I noticed Kachelle on your list do you think you could ask her to invite me? I would love to see her baby!
My e-mail is amberstandage@yahoo.com
Thanks!

April Bethea said...

Haha - that's huh-larious!! I found your blog & it makes me sooo happy! :D

Raysha said...

For real? Jack Black? Wowsers!! I'm hoping it's his humorous personality that attracts you! I am reading the twilight series right now. I am instantly addicted. I'm with you on the boobs too. I don't think I'll go for HUGE, but I definately need them badly. Don't listen to the people who all ready have them. They THINK they have it bad but they've never been without.

shauna said...

My fav.--I think I am about 90% right. I usually think I am right until I REALLY think about it and then I am only 90% sure. Thanks sis for communicating it so beautifully. That is why we are 90% blog sisters!

Whitney said...

I like your naked cowboy photo. i too saw him in New York, but I didn't get a chance to grab his bum.