Well, Sunday night before my Birthday, Jarred, the kids and I went to the Temple to see all the Christmas lights. On the way home Jarred was totally taking his time and driving slow and cruising around to look at house lights. I know how much he loves Christmas so I was being patient with him, but it was really getting annoying. Then we get home and to my GREAT surprise I see this done to my house. Jarred was stalling so my "Young Womens" group could surprise me.

Weeks ago at church I had forewarned all my "Young Women" that my 30th Birthday was coming and I expected something BIG like chalking my sidewalk or toilet papering my house. Well let me tell you that they did not disappoint. I couldn't believe that they would do all that for me! I freaking love those girls! Every single one of them. They have no idea how much this really meant to me.

These pictures don't really do this deed justice. It was quite the masterpiece. This is the garage door. I don't know how well you can see it, but it says "Happy Birthday Koe we love you." They also heart attacked my yard, but it was too dark to get a picture of.

And this is my basketball goal post. Jarred was so nice, he didn't even make me help clean it up. Thanks to all of my "Young Womens" for making my 30th Birthday truly unforgettable.

Weeks ago at church I had forewarned all my "Young Women" that my 30th Birthday was coming and I expected something BIG like chalking my sidewalk or toilet papering my house. Well let me tell you that they did not disappoint. I couldn't believe that they would do all that for me! I freaking love those girls! Every single one of them. They have no idea how much this really meant to me.

These pictures don't really do this deed justice. It was quite the masterpiece. This is the garage door. I don't know how well you can see it, but it says "Happy Birthday Koe we love you." They also heart attacked my yard, but it was too dark to get a picture of.

And this is my basketball goal post. Jarred was so nice, he didn't even make me help clean it up. Thanks to all of my "Young Womens" for making my 30th Birthday truly unforgettable.





9 people were neglecting their kids:
How sweet of them to do that...and how nice of Jarred to not make you clean it up!
Happy Belated Birthday...you can come to the template tutorial free of charge.
Yea! I am so happy you got a party! Even if it was toilet paper and shtuff. I think you look too good to be 30! Heck no! We won't go! Okay, so that's my outlook on turning 30... I Love your "turning 30" pic too. So Koe. Happy Burfday! (as my kids would say.)
About Matalin's hair. I feed her as much junk food as her tiny skinny framed body can handle. Apparently the hair loves it. NOT! Although she'd DIE to have that diet for sure! I don't do anything special, she's just super lucky and no, I won't be cutting it ever. She'll have a train of hair by the time she's 5! It grows super fast too. Then there's my other daughter, the red head, the poor can't grow hair if I tried one. Now she's the one I need magic for. But it's just as well, she HATES having her hair done.
It's late, and I am rambling. Sorry.
I would LOVE to help with your background!
Thanks Lorena! Your the best for letting me invite myself to your tutorial.
How nice of them! I hope you had a good bday!
YW rock!
Sounds like you had a wonderful bday. Lucky you.
Sorry I will miss you at the tutorial on tue. Darn, we almost met! Still want to know who your Platt relatives are!
Love your template--who or how?
That is so sweet! Happy Birthday!!!! (even though I am a little late- oops) Your young women are too cute- how sweet of them!! Hope you had a great day! You definitely DO NOT look 30- I never would have guessed!
Oh and I have to tell you how much I love your post about the hadicap posting- having to leave a code to leave a comment...!?? GAY!! I am right there with you- I hate that- I think it just on new blogs though. Anywho- happy b-day!!! :)
Awesome!! That has to be one of the coolest YW birthday gifts! I also love your turning 30 pic...you definitely do not look like you are 30!
You were born to be a YW leader! You're so awesome~
Awww, that's sweet! I'm soo jealous that you'r ein the YW. I'm goin to put myself in there if they don't put me in in this next ward. I will go to YW everyweek on my own and come to mutual every wed. That'll show em!
Hope you had a great birthday! I'm jealous you're out of yoru stupid 20's! 2 more years, 2 more years!
Post a Comment