Friday, November 2, 2007

Nachoooooooo!

Here's Nacho!

We decided to do a little "trick-or-treating" before we went to the "trunk-or treat" at our church building. Unfortunately the old farts on out street were exactly that, old farts. Only four people opened their doors. One lady opened her door and told us she had no candy. Come on people! Keep you lights off and don't open your door if you do not want to participate. It's common Halloween etiquette.

You can't tell by this picture, but Simon was actually getting a kick out of costume. He had a little smirk on his face the whole time and was incredibly pleasant.


Seriously, is this the best costume ever or what?

I'm so glad he was good so he didn't have to be a "Princess."

13 people were neglecting their kids:

Tiff Hunt said...

I want a son just like Oliver. He seems like the funniest kid ever! Can I have him? Just kidding, but maybe that can be a new threat, if he acts up, tell him he can come live with me. I am awful, but I think he is freaking funny!! GOOD JOB!

Koi said...

Just tell me when you will be here to pick him up and he's yours!

dani said...

That is so funny cause Brennon wanted to be Nacho Libre for like a week and seriously almost did.I told him he was a little too old for that. He will be jealous when he sees these pics! Haha Oliver is adorable.

Lorena said...

Yeah, what is up with your street? We all know the "no lights, no candy" rule. I hope your kiddos weren't too disappointed.

The boys looked way cute...what was your costume?

Raysha said...

I love the Nacho costume!!! Did you sew the whole thing? Crafty!!

Amy John said...

Yes, he definetly had the best costume ever!

Kristal said...

Freaking awesome!!!! Jaden thinks it's the coolest costume ever! did you stinking make it? Just like you stinking make everything cool? Simon is adorable! Did you make his too? He's a perfect lion.

shauna said...

So you are good at hair, costumes and blogs, what's next?!

I finally caught your halloween hair, how did you do that?

Tally said...

Again with the "mid-flight" pix! That one needs to be a poster. I think he caught more air than Jack ever could! I am so relieved about the Princess threat too. Phew! You want to be blamed for the least amount of psy. damage possible. I was thinking if I ever kids, I would set up a Therapy Fund for them, like a College Fund. Right out of the womb! Why not? We know what's coming.

Anonymous said...

Did he do the butt pose too? And I agree on the princess thing, but Tessa still called herself the "princess witch"

Mechelle said...

you are talented, did you have a pattern for his costume? Hey when life and the holidays calm down a bit we should get together, boys or no boys, either way it'll be fun :)

ilm3ib said...

That is so funny. I love that you threaten your kids too! Love the costumes. You guys are helarious. Hope we see you soon!

Kachelle said...

this is my blog now.