This is to all my friends and family with this little guy on their blog "comment post." Seriously, did you do it to torment me? Or maybe you just don't want me to leave a comment. Which ever it is, it's working. I NEVER get the little word thing right the first time, and I refuse to even try again after the fourth. Come on, the word thing is always something like mnmnnmun and jiiijjghi or wvwnvug only it's all screwed up so I can't tell which letter is which and it's never less than 7 characters. I hope I'm not the only one having this problem, but sadly I think I am. Otherwise everyone would have gotten rid of theirs by now. Or can they be gotten rid of? Maybe no one knows they have it. Maybe it's on mine. Well, I hope someone tells me if it IS on my "comment post" so I can do something about it if possible. It's so annoying!
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago






11 people were neglecting their kids:
Nope, No handicap on yours! FREAKING HILARIOUS! I love reading your blog!
Those handicaps are pretty bad! I don't have a clue if I have one on mine! Could you let me know if I do?
Here is my e-mail for Kachelle.
amberstandage@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!
Amber
Hey Koe I haven't had a problem yet but if I do I'll let you know.
Nope no problem!!! Tee Hee Hee
KOE!!!! how the heck are ya??? I was blog surfing, and came across yours. You are so dang funny.. your posts are great! Dave and I are doing fabulous. We live in a small city in Visalia, CA.. its a lot like Mesa, but maybe a whole lot better :) Im so glad I found your blog.. Come Visit!
daveandstephaniemartin.blogspot.com
Im with you Koe, and what IS the purpose of writing those extra 8 letters??? Is it just to slow down the commenting process?
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Of course I remember Lori! She is in my parents ward, and when I would visit, I would always see her. Tell her I said "hi" as well. Thats cool your in Andrea's ward..You are now on my F&F too!
I have never seen the handicapped sign on the comment thing. I might like one though if it means I get better parking spot on your comment line up--like at the top or something.
oh my gosh Koe I can't get those things right either! I'm glad that yours doesn't have one :) good times!
Ha ha! I know what you mean! I don't like the scrambled (word???) either... I used to have it on my blog but took it off, since I hated to do it on other blogs I didn't want others to hate to do it on my blog. I think that's why they have that little handicap sign, so weed out all the "slow" bloggers!
You crack me up!
Post a Comment