Crazy Mother!
So, I've never been one to go all out for Halloween, but this year we almost forgot it completely. Thank goodness Oliver and Simon didn't seem to notice.


Oliver did NOT enjoy cleaning out the pumpkins. He said, (Gag) "This makes my mouth need to frow-up! I can't do it!" Seriously, he was gagging and he couldn't stop. Pumpkin innards used to do the same thing to me when I was little. The finished product was worth however much gagging might have occurred though. Hopefully next year we can make it to the pumpkin patch before Halloween Eve. If I'm gonna pay that much for a pumpkin I want it to stick around for longer than two days.










8 people were neglecting their kids:
Ok, I'm jealous that you waited til Hallow's Eve! We got ours 2 weeks ago and they all look like grandpa pumpkins. no teeth and droopy eyes! Next year we're waiting (we say that every year) We're a little TOO into Halloween. K, and I love your "Crazy Mom" picture! AWESOME!
Cute pics! Aren't we glad Halloween is not for another 363 days!
I think the pumpkin patch is highly overated. I let my 4 look through the ones at the farmers market until he found the one I/we liked. I made him wait until 2 nights before to carve it. I don't mind the grandpa pumpkins like Kristal, I just can't stand the mold---GAG.
I also tried toasting and serving the pumpkin guts for dinner. I think I am the only one who liked them. Maybe next year, I cover them in chocolate!
So, I take it Oliver was neither Nacho nor a Princess??? Poor guy! Well, the important thing is that his appearance qualified him for obscene amounts of candy. BTW, your hair is AWESOME! I have wanted to do that with mine forever. You continue to inspire.
At least you carved your pumpkins. We chose some and meant to carve them Monday night but we never did. I think I'm with Oliver. Pumpkins guts feel seriously nasty!!
No Trish, I gave in and mad Oliver a freaking "Kick @$$" Nacho Libre costume. I'll Post pictures later.
thanks for the fun night on halloween!! we had a blast and i spent the rest of that night totally spooked after watching that creepy ghost show! :)
We waited to get our pumpkins at the last second too.. They only had 3 left at Safeway when we got there!! I love your crazy hair :)
I love Halloween!!! I only don't like it much in Arizona because my masterpiece of a pumpkin was dead the next day.
Cassie wasn't too found of the gutting of the pumpkin either. She could be heard saying...
"I'm so not doing that"
and
"Everytime I look at the pumpkin it makes me not want to."
And...Woo-Hoo Koe...you look so hot!
I can say that because you once told me that I was the sexiest woman in the ward and Dane never lets me live it down.
Post a Comment