I'm really trying to become more computer literate so in my attempts I decided to change my back ground. At one point I thought I had lost everything so I called Jarred in tears hoping he could fix what I messed up. Then it all of the sudden fixed itself and I was left feeling like and idiot and a liar. This is why I never attempt anything new. Do you like the new look though. I know it's a little late for Halloween, but Thanksgiving and my birthday are just around the corner so I thought, why not some "Fall?"
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





10 people were neglecting their kids:
It looks great totally festive! I am so sorry about the scare! I am glad it all worked out!
Your blog is all fun!!! I like the background good job!
Good job! I love your back ground! Don't worry you are not the only one that is working on computer skills. It was so fun to see you jail birds out at the Halloween party!
Oh it is totally good for another month!! Good job!
Love it, love it, love it!
I have never checked out Pyzam, but I might now, I see them everywhere.
You crack me up with your computer illiteracy! But you did it, even with tears and a call to hubby to save the day. Been there, done that my friend. But Mike was always like, "Whhhaaattt?" (He was NO HELP.)
I've been trying to figure out how to change my background, by in all my attempts, I'm just as clueless as I was at the get go. By the way... I'm only doing this "tagged thing" grudgingly.
What a surprise!!! You continue to amaze me with these fearless endeavors. I'm still not over my hopeless love affair with pink, so I'm keeping mine a while longer.
Hi sista! You are my first unsolicited visitor to comment and also first to add me as a link unsolicitously (is that a word, if not I like it anyway.) I am secretly keeping a blogigree chart like CF. I wonder if Lorena likes being a grandma?
Can I add you? Well, I think I will anyway because we both don't like Julia Roberts and that is a good enough reason, right!
It looks awesome! I do miss snoop and jack, but this looks great!!!
K - I love checking your blog, so glad your keeping up on it! I really like the festive background.
Post a Comment