Well, I thought for sure I would never have to do one of these, but here I am doing one. Thanks to Michelle C. I usually hate these, but this one isn't that bad. I just have to tell 6 things about me: habits, traits, deep dark secrets, etc. and then tag 6 more people. So here we go.
1) I think "Snoop Dog" is hot. It started a few years ago when Jimmy Kimmel began his late night show. "Snoop" was one of his guest and he was just so funny that I was immediately attracted to him.
2) I know cars. This one turns Jarred on. I can often tell him the year and model of most cars. I started doing this when I first moved to the Valley 9 years ago out of fear that I would be witness to a hit and run and wouldn't be able to identify the car.
3) I love feta cheese! But really, who doesn't? I worked for a woman 8 years ago who introduced me to this fabulous stuff called "French Feta." You can buy it by the lb. at this place in Tempe called "Haji Baba's." I could eat the whole chunk of it by myself.
4) I hate Julia Stiles! But really, who doesn't? It all started when she first opened her mouth in "10 Things I Hate About You" and I saw her awful teeth and heard her terrible acting. Then it continued when she appeared with the beloved "Jason Bourne" in all three "Bourne" movies. Praise the Lord she had next to no speaking lines, and didn't kiss "Jason" in the third one. I would never be able to see another Matt Damon movie again if she would have.
5) I don't like to drive or go anywhere. This poses a problem since my parents live 4 hours away, Jarred's live 3 hours away and a lot of our friends live in Queen Creek or Peoria. (Note: I said "a lot" not "all.") There's nothing better than renting a movie and popping some corn so the family can curl up on the couch and hang out. I love staying home!
6) I love to vacuum. Really, I do it every day. It's therapeutic. Plus I know that if I can see vacuum lines, there's no dog hair on the floor. So there always has to be lines.
*Bonus: Hair grosses me out! For real, I often gag when cleaning out my hair brush and vacuum.
OK, I tag Trish, Mechelle, Raysha, Louann, Whitney and KT now.
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





10 people were neglecting their kids:
You are so good! I saw my tag from Michelle and well, I am avoiding it. (although I don't know why, I love divulging useless information about myself, you'd think I'd jump at the chance!)
I am impressed about the car thing. I sometimes forget what make and model I DRIVE! I am terrible with car facts.
I am totally with you on the hair thing! Eeww! And the not going anywhere thing too. I love being at home.
FUN ANSWERS!
Koe, I am so thrilled Mitch and Kenny had you on their blog! Your two boys are adorable! What a lucky guy to have all that curly hair!
Blogs have to be the best thing! It has been so much fun checking out everyones and catching up with people!
Oh, and GREAT answers!
Amber
Ok, you and Kristen rock for doing it :) I think it's so fun reading more about people!
I hate hair too! YUCKY!
I'm with you on the car thing...but I think it worked the completely opposite way for me when I was dating in college. Stupid insecure guys who can't take it when a girl knows more than them!
Anyway, I saw pics of Oliver's costume on Amy's blog...I LOVE IT! You're the coolest mom!
OOh, I love your new template and background! Good job!
Thanks for the tag. I'll get you back someday! And guess what? Hair also grosses me out. Any hair that's not still attached to what it should be attached to is gross.
Cool template!
We could be blog sisters for a couple of reasons. I have the same car theft, child kidnapping, drive by, hit and run fears you do-except that, I can't most cars apart. I don't know if that turns my hubby on or not.
I am a homebody. Can you think of a better hobby for a homebody than blogging. I am a blog potatoe.
Julie Styles-Yuck. How about Julia Roberts big teeth, big laugh & big tonsils?
Here we differ: I hate snoopy--he needs to spend some time at at the groomers. Since you are attracted to chubby men, I would think Jimmy is more to your liking.
Vacuuming--I looooovvvve to have my house vacuumed everday, especially if someone else is doing it!
And the hair thing--did you get hair overload in beauty school? Isn't that kind of like a nurse being grossed out by sick people? I will do a hair post some day. I'll let you know when.
Well, good grief! Where have I been? Sorry I'm just cluing in. BTW, ditto on the cars, Julia Stiles, and the driving, except I just recently overcame that fear. I feel very liberated. I think you have another friend named Trish too, so I'll wait to get confirmation from you before I plow forward on my own expose'.
Ahhh, all good info! I totally agree with #3 and #4! More Feta, Less Stiles!!!
I love you, Koe, but I hate feta...maybe you need to introduce me to the good kind.
I think you should rephrase and say you hate hair except for mine...c'mon it's so pretty...especially after you have styled it!
Post a Comment