Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trip to Disneyland from the start


On our way to Disneylands we stopped in "Craphole, USA" to get some gas. I'm not sure if you can read this sign, but it says,"Try our new Waffle cone Copenhagen buy 2 save 2.s0" I'm not sure what they ment. Does waffle cone come in Copenhagen flavor?

6 people were neglecting their kids:

Anonymous said...

I love "Cake" and a couple of "Beck" songs - and I love how you take pictures of random fun stuff on the side of the road. I love, love.

Michelle and Javier said...

gross! i hope not! those are like one of the signs that you see on america's funniest videos or something :)

Whitney said...

That is totally funny. I'm cracking up!

Tiff Hunt said...

Come on, you mean you don't like to try new flavors? I hear beer ice cream is the bomb!! Just kidding!! You kill me! I love reading your blog.

ilm3ib said...

You are so dang funny. I hate to admit it... But yours is the only blog Matt will read. You guys are helarious...

shauna said...

I wonder what flavor their pancakes come in, Marlboro or Lucky Strikes?!