Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My little stud



Oliver wanted to go out and feel the pool today. I said it was going to be very cold, but took him out to feel it for himself. I looked at the thermometer and it said 81 degrees. Oliver said it was warm and wanted to jump in, so I said,"Go ahead." He put on his "one" floatie and in he went, clothes and all. What a stud! Couldn't get him to swim during the summer when the pool was 94 degrees, but now that it's 81 degrees he wants to swim everyday. Go figure.


7 people were neglecting their kids:

Tally said...

I just LOVE your stop-motion pictures. I could never figure that out on my camera. It's pretty chilly here too. In the 60's I think...

taytum said...

Hey I found your site through someone else's and I was just wondering if Kachelle has a site? She and I were friends when we were in high school and I just wanted to see what she is up to.

ilm3ib said...

I see you're down to 1 floatie.... Keep taking a little air out at a time and with all of his WINTER SWIMMING he'll be a pro by summer~

Amy John said...

Hey, I just read your comment about how you were going to D land... awesome! My cousin just told me about this website called ridemax.com and you tell it what rides you really want to go on, and it will print you out a schedule of when to go on what ride and you won't have to wait at all. She said that when they did it, they did all of Dland in 4 HOURS! So if you are only going for 1 day, this might be a good idea so that you aren't waiting in line all the time. And it is pretty crowded right now. Have fun!

Tally said...

KOE!!!!!!!!! You are AWESOME! You made my dream come true!!! 14 comments! Now I know my store will be a success. In fact, I feel success all around me. My goal today is to not get dressed the whole day. Just lounge in my jammies till it's appropriate to wear them again. I know I can make this happen! You are the wind beneath my wings! Love ya!

Whitney said...

So apparently it is common knowledge that Sabrina is getting married in a few months. Go figure that I just barley found out. You guys should come out for it... do you think you will?

Lorena said...

Well, I will get the pool ready for him for tomorrow then.