
This guy right here is why I LOVE small towns. I know, I know, this person is the reason why my friend Amy hates small towns, bust just look at him. He's got his Nice "American Flag" Sunday shirt on with his pants tucked very neatly into his boots. And lets not forget about the neon orange baseball cap. I love it! Shouldn't he be holding his hat over his heart though?

Here you can kind of see the whole shirt from behind. Jarred often calls St. Johns the most patriotic town in the World, and who can argue when you see something like this? Just ran down to " Whiting Bro.'s Quick Stop" for some pizza and a Coke.

This picture was taken right before well all left St. Johns and saw Mr. Patriotic on Sunday. This was all the family that came up form the Valley, minus my sis-in-laws, for my dad's Surprise 60th Birthday party. I need to borrow my sister Kalicia's camera so I can post the party pictures. My camera was a No-Show when it came time to go to the party. It showed up after it was over of course.
17 people were neglecting their kids:
so you'll have to refresh my memory a little, how many brothers and sisters do you have again??? I could pick out Jeremy and Justin, and Kalisha and Kachelle, and you and Jarred, and your parents, but the rest??
and it is so true about small towns! gotta love 'em!
I need help adding friends and family, could you ask your friend how she did it?
It felt like home, looking at those pictures. Everyone owns a patriotic shirt, usually a tacky one. The Whiting Bros. are Bills uncles places, all in small towns! CUT MY HAIR!
Love ya, Vonda
I figured it out!!! YIPEE!! now I just need more friends :P
HEY!
I really hope this means you have invited me and that you haven't gone back to public. JK. You can do whatever you want! It's YOUR BLOG!
Love the "americana" pic. Who the heck is that anyway?
Okay, so about your family... you all look exactly the same! Do you Platt's have a secret anti-aging potion? (And would you be willing to share?) You were missing several in-laws though, right? I mean they all can't be single, right? :0) Everyone looks great!
What fun!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Oliver's glasses in the pic of your family. Classic. :)
Cute fam! Wow, you and your sisters are so pretty. To answer, I found your blog on Kristal's. And....we are in Pinetop again. I'm going to be in Gilbert this coming Sunday through Friday. I'd love to see you while there! I'll give you a call.
Koe! I love the picture of that guy...who is it?
And your family! Everyone looks soooo good!
Ah, reading this made me go out and get my flag shirt on and ride my red beach cruiser up and down main street with flags on the handle bars....I can do that, I'm in a hick town! LOVE IT!
LoL, u just gotta LUV SJ... Anyways, can I come over on Thursday to download those pics? What was that, yes? Oh geez, thanks!! I'll see u Thursday!! Oh, & I can let myself in, so there is no need for u to leave the door unlocked for me!! ;-D
It seems like more than one sister-in-law is missing, or am I wrong? Great photos and entries as usual. Glad you had fun. I never made it to St. Johns. Sniff sniff....
Monday night FHE @ MFY. You betcha! Cute family pics!
P.S. I'm in love with small town corks as well. ...when I took Mac there it literally tramatized him for the first time. But he's now become immune to it. :)
Seriously, where can I get a shirt like that?
I absolutely love this post!! It's so true. It makes me a little homesick though, we're from Snowflake. Gotta love those small towns.
That is an awesome shirt. I love people watching, it makes me feel normal, but im not.
Ok, you better be careful, you know that that guy has to be related to someone who reads your blog :) Anyway, it is moments like that that give my husband a chance to take a shot at SJ and small towns, but then I remind him how he has learned to have so much fun shootin' praire dogs and going coyote calling with my brothers, and what a hick he has truly learned to be. Your little guy Oliver is just adorable, I love all his curly hair!
Post a Comment