Today I told my adorable niece Abby that I would do her hair like Cinderella's if she was good for her mommy. She was, so we did it, but as we were finishing guess who came in and said,"Oh, mommy I can't wait to be a pri
ncess with Abby for Halloween!" What the crap Oliver! My plan has totally backfired. He really likes the princess picture on his door too. He shoved his boy cousin for tearing it down. Now what!
The Universe I Live In
3 days ago





9 people were neglecting their kids:
Oh no! In a way that is totally funny, but it's not! I have no idea what to say!
Ya, that would be awesome if your husband could do that! :)
ROTFL!! We reap what we sow???
Her hairs looks so great! You truly have a talent. I might just have to bring my girlies over to you to do their hair for Halloween!
Hey! Cute boys! I LOVE the hair (Oliver's) although your neice's is very cute too. Yeah good luck with getting satya and anna to get a blog. Anna's too busy and satya doesn't have internet. I've tried. But I could post some stuff about them. in the near future. nice to hear from you!
Koe, you might as well admit defeat with Oliver. He's got the upper hand for sure. If a mom can't even humiliate her son by making him wear lipstick anymore, what hope is there for anyone who chooses the "discipline" route?
AHAHAHAHA!! How ironic is it that Kachelle & I were laughing the other day about how girly Oliver is?! Cuz seriously, what 4 yr old lil boy evn knows what a perm is & WANTS 1? U really, REALLY need 2 have a girl...
AHAHAHAHA!! How ironic is it that Kachelle & I were laughing the other day about how girly Oliver is?! Cuz seriously, what 4 yr old lil boy evn knows what a perm is & WANTS 1? U really, REALLY need 2 have a girl...
hey there, you know that is totally funny, my boys like to play with baby dolls and they like princesses too, but they arn't old enough to recognize that there is a line between what boys should play with and what girls should play with. If I let him Zach would be Dora the Explorer for Halloween, but I don't even give him a choice...YET!!!
The amazing talent of Koe, I could post a couple of my girls that you made look like Cinderella for Prom and their wedding! You should insure those hands!
That's a pretty great story... I look forward to seeing olivers cinderella hair do!
Post a Comment