

Oliver had no idea where we were going when we went to California. So you can imagine how excited he was when we arrived at Huntington Beach.


He had to find as many sea shells as his hands could hold. His Nana was very good at helping him save every single one so he could bring them home to show his class at school.


He also had no idea how nervous it made me for him to play in the waves. I could totally see a wave come along and knock him down, then drag him out to sea where he would have been devoured by a whale. I sat on the beach screaming when ever I thought he got to close to the big waves. Jarred kept telling me to calm down. I never did. At least not until we left.


We had lots of fun though.





4 people were neglecting their kids:
Seriouslly, you are looking so skinny in this picture. Looks like a lot of fun. I know what you mean about not ever taking your kids back to DL. We say that every year and every year we go back. The 7 am thing was not my idea for pics. I was pretty po'ed when they told me. I'm so not a morning person.
we went to the beach this summer with the kids and a wave actually did knok Kaleb down, but thankfully I was standing between him and the ocean so it didn't carry him away, and yes it was scarry
We need to go to the beach together! We love the beach , and Austin and Oliver would have so much fun together!
Okay, lets go. They would have a blast!
Post a Comment