Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Then on to the "Rainforest" we go.......



"O" is for Oliver!



Simon got super grouchy after our little beach outing so we left him with Nana and then decided it was time for Oliver to find out exactly where we were. So we went to Rain Forest Cafe in Downtown Disney.

As soon as we got to Disney Way to go park Oliver made this face and exclaimed, " Hey guys, we're at Disneyland!" and continued with the silliness as we got on the train to Downtown.


I love eating at the "Rain Forest." Oliver usually freaks out and thinks that the rainstorms and animals are real, but this time he didn't. After we were done eating Oliver made a wish that we would have a good time at Disneyland the next day.

And we did have fun until this happened.

Oliver's fit. I still have no idea what this was all about. Come on, he goes to the happiest place on Earth and he does variations of this EVERY single time we come here. Every time we say we're never bringing him back and then we bring him back. What's wrong with us?



8 people were neglecting their kids:

Mechelle said...

I love the rainforest cafe! that's cool that you were able to leave the little one and have a good time with Oliver. It ia still hard to take Kaleb to any sit down resturaunt, and he's almost two, but Zach does good.

Amy John said...

ERvery time we go to Dland we always try to go this resteraunt, but the wait is always so dang long! I want to go! I am glad that you guys got to go. We are going in December... wanna come??

Lucia said...

What a trip! HEy I've made my blog private, so if you're still interested in viewing it. e-mail me and i'll send you an invite.

Koi said...

You have to become a "safari club" member. You pay a one time only $15 and then you never have to wait more than 10 minutes to get a table. That's what we did.

Tally said...

Koe, your accounts of Disneyland year to year are very similar, you're right. Baaaah. Maybe next year you can take the boys to that big tar crater, so they really appreciate being entertained rather than having to entertain themselves. Sorry if I've offended anyone who loves that pit.

kh said...

That pic of you and Oliver making faces is hilarious! If he gets your shining personality, then he will most certainly be one heck of a SUPERSTAR!

I am so jealous of your trip! Fits and all! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Lorena said...

He'll never live this down. From this point on in his life, this picture will be brought out before every Disneyland trip. Lucky Oliver!

Anonymous said...

Hey Koe- I just found your guys' blog so I thought I would say hi!!! It looks like you had fun at D-Land we just went there 2 weeks ago- It was great- but really crowded! Was it crowded when you went? I kept telling myself that I will never take my children there until they are old enough to walk! It looked like MURDER trying to push a stroller through the crowds- I would DIE! So I am with ya when it comes to bringing little ones to D-LAnd! :-)