
These are Oliver's three best friends that he met at Disneyland, Ro, Mo and Ally. Ro and Ally were actually in town visiting Jarred's cousin Rex and Mo just got a job at Disneyland when we met them. And here they are, "webbing" the camera.

They hit it off with Oliver and as you can see, were inseparable for most of the day. Going on rides and waiting in line for all the rides I had no desire to go on. It was so sweet of them. And they really seemed to enjoy it.

But as always, Nana and Rex were his most favorite. They always are. I'm sure he would pick either one of them over me. Rex is freaking "Pluto!" I can't compete with that.

He also knows every song and dance from "High school Musical" and sang them to Oliver, who is now positive that Rex is a "Superstar."





8 people were neglecting their kids:
That is way cute. Now who are these people? Relatives?
No, not relatives. Just some of Jarred's cousin's friends we met.
Oliver is so cute! I love his hair! It must have been nice to have someone else to help out at disneyland. I love it when older people are around that love aiden because then we don't have to entertain him :)
So cute ....looks like you guys had a great time!
Oh, my mom just called me "mitch" she never does that! It made me think of you! :)
It's good to know the way to Oliver's heart...I'm off to learn the songs to HS Musical
Did I ever tell you thanks for stopping by my blog and signing in? You were my first "stranger" to leave evidence of their visit. You made my day.
I love your son's name and his great hair. I hope he loves it as much as the girls will.
Um, you never mentioned Rex. Cute! Oh, Oliver's cute too.
I'm so jealous of your trip! We could use some Disneyland vibes!
By the way, you've been tagged, check our blog.
Post a Comment