Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Little Giant


We got home from California Tuesday night and once again I find myself wondering Why? Why in the world did I think I would be a good idea to take a 4 year and a 11 month old to Disney Land? Why do I continue to torture myself like that? Oh, and Jarred thought it would be a good idea to leave our " Double Jogger" at home and rent a stroller since we get a free one with our Disney Visa anyway and I had my mya wrap. My dear friends if any of your spouses ever suggest this please, twist their nipples with such force that they forget the very thing they suggested. We had to park in "Simba" and there is no f-ing tram to that lot so guess WHO had to walk all the way carrying a 26lb. baby until we rented a stroller at DL? That would be me. "F!"

From now on, Jarred is carrying this "Little Giant."

14 people were neglecting their kids:

kh said...

Koe, you crack me up! "Twist their nipples with such force..." you're killing me with that!

But did you have fun? You are a brave woman, yes you are.

ilm3ib said...

You are so freaking helrious... Okay so when are you coming out to play on the carts!? Cute pics by the way. I'm glad you had fun in DL!~

Raysha said...

Thanks for the advice. We were thinking that Scotty might be old enough to take him but........maybe not. I love the pic with the pumkin Mickey. And yes, twisting nipples should definately work! You are too funny.

Mechelle said...

That is too funny, I hope you had fun though. I took Zach to the fair and he had a blast! I am glad I didn't take Kaleb, that would have been a nightmare.

Koi said...

You may think I'm kidding about the nipple twisting thing, but I do in fact use that technique quite often to persuade/punish Jarred.

Tally said...

I can ALWAYS hear you voice when I read your blogs. Hilarious!!! Keep it coming, sister!

Norris Family said...

You are so funny Koe, I love your way of explaning things, brightens my day. It is the exact way I would love to explain things...most days. You are brave to do the disneyland thing. Eugene and I were thinking about going but of course leaving the kids and doing a me and him trip. I guess I am just a selfish person compared to you....and have less patience.

Lorena said...

We're going for Christmas...don't tell the kids...

But, now I don't know...3 7-year-olds, a 3-year-old, and a 33-year-old as my companions? We'll see!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Yeah, Brannon also suggested we leave the big stroller at home when we went to DL in May. I, of course would not allow it. Boys don't know anything!!!!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Oh yeah Brannon and I are both from Snowflake.

Kristal said...

Late March 2008

children 4 and older only, Disneyland, with strollers, you guys, Us, the Johns, anyone else that wants to.

Koi said...

Sounds like a good idea, except for the Over 4 part. I don't even want to bring Oliver! Count us in.

Amy John said...

Yeah! You guys come too! THat would be SOOOOOOOOO much fun!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

You are freaking hilarious! I bet it is a workout everytime you pick that cute little chunk up. I can't imagine it, my 2 year old is still in size 3 diapers at the minimum weight, and I hate carrying him from one room to the next.