Monday, November 26, 2007

30!!



This is me turning 30!

18 people were neglecting their kids:

Tiff Hunt said...

HAPPY 30, you old fart!! HA just kidding, since I will be joining you in a little over a year! You crack me up! I loved reading about your turkey!! FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!
P.S. You guys need to call Reilly, he has some news!!!

Amy John said...

Yay! I hope I look as good as you when I turn 30. Which will be never if I can do anything about it!!!

Lorena said...

Welcome to the 30's. They are awesome...and you look way cute!

Logan & Lindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAAAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY DEAR KOE HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

LuAnne said...

Happy Birthday Koe!!! You look great! Hope you have a great day!

LuAnne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shauna said...

30 is the next 20 right?! Well, only if we are looking at you!Watch out for bday spankings-you have no padding to buffer the pain.

Hope your day is wonderful.

Tally said...

I'd swear you don't look a day over 29......but I guess that's exactly where we find you right now. Well, it really suits you! I think you were born for your 30's. It's YOUR decade and you wear it well! Love ya! Trish

maccam said...

Happy BIRTHDAY! So fun running into you guys at the temple! Hopefully we run into you guys again at MFY!

shauna said...

PS I had a grandma Platt too. Bernice and Russell. Let's find out if we are related in real life, not just blog sisters!

Kristal said...

Seriously you look like you're t urning 20! You suck! Gain weight you tiny little cute girl!!!! How comes we're not having a HUGE party?! I can't wait to be 30! 30's seem like the funnest most content decade to be in.
Happy birthday!!!!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

I guess that gives me 4 years to get back into shape and look as good as you do at 30! I wanna see that pose in your SJHS cheer uniform hehehe! I sill have some bloomers for a start :)

Raysha said...

I also wish that I look like that when I turn 30..........but I only have 2 months and like 30 - 40 pounds to go so that isn't likely! Hope you had a great birthday.

Amy John said...

Koe, I am so glad that you approve of my new marraige to my new hubby "John"!!!! hee hee hee hee

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Koe you're hilarious by the way! I hope I look as good as you do at 30!:)

Mechelle said...

it looks like you are leading the pack (except for lorena)!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! for real this time, and there's no way I'll look that good when I turn 30, I'll be large with child and ready to pop! I hope you had a great day :)

ilm3ib said...

Does does Dec 29th work for you... Let go riding~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL.You don't look a year over 29~ j/k. You're too cute!

Michelle and Javier said...

Happy Late Birthday! You don't look a day over 29! JK I'm just around the corner!!! Yikes!