Thursday, November 29, 2007

That's the bathroom....

Today, Oliver's friend named Danny came over to play. Well I guess Danny needed to go to the bathroom so he came up to me and asked,"Hey do you have any bathrooms?" I said yes and told Oliver to hurry and show Danny the bathroom because he needed to go. Well Oliver, being the ever so obedient child that he is, quickly said, "OK, come here and look. This is the bathroom and see that, that is the toilet. It has water in it and that's where you put your pee. Then you flush it. This is the whole bathroom." I was laughing hysterically! Thanks Oliver, I can always count on you!

1 people were neglecting their kids:

shauna said...

And this is a computer and this is how I type on it. And Tuesday comes after Monday--every week! Okay, I am giving you a hard time. You missed nothing. Yours is Tue. next week, mine was yesterday cause I can't make next week.

Where are your Platt's from, maybe that will help. Mine are from SLC.