Monday, November 12, 2007

We did IT!!

Jarred and I got a little "crazy" yesterday and stepped out side our comfort zone. We did something totally out of character and not our usual Sunday activity. Some of you may think it's a perfectly acceptable Sunday activity, but not us. Sunday's a day of REST for crying out loud! It took a little coaxing on my part, but Jarred eventually gave in. We did have to wait until the kids were in bed and asleep though. Could you imagine the catastrophe it would have been had they been awake? It took forever and we finally fell asleep around 3:30 am. I must say, Jarred has more stamina than me, I was exhausted! So what is it we did on Sunday? Well, we painted our front room RED of course.







This is our first experiment with "Color." It's a little dark, but I LOVE it. I'm sure my mom will hate it.

It's amazing how much more I like the room now.

11 people were neglecting their kids:

Amy John said...

Well what was it?? Did I miss something here? What did you do that was SOO CRAZY? I want to know!Oh, check your email, I emailed you.

Koi said...

You read it before I could finish posting it all the way.

Amy John said...

Wow!Cool! Do you guys like it? red is such a sucky color to paint cuz it takes so many coats, but it always looks so good. I want to see it!

shauna said...

Where the heck are the pictures, this is a blog after all. we need to see pics!!!

Koi said...

I took some pictures with my phone (cuz my camera is broken) and when I tried to put them on here you couldn't see anything. So I'm going to retake them in daylight and try it again.

Michelle and Javier said...

It's so cool! I painted one dark red wall in my mom's living room! i love it :)

Anonymous said...

You are my brave painting queen. (color scares me, or maybe painting does)

Michele Tyler said...

I need to come over and check it out for myself! I'm super excited for you. I can't wait to see it.
Whats your fee to paint? I need a few rooms painted in my house too *evil laugh*.

Kristal said...

You can never go wrong with red! you just upped the value of your house by a good $2000 (in my book)

Brannon and Leslie said...

Isn't paint the best. it totally changes the feeling of the room. I love it

Lorena said...

Hey, you know I approve...look at my house!