
Well as much as I hated to do it, I knew I had to. I was sick of hearing him complain. Yes, the child that was dying to look like Corbin Bleu begged me to cut his curls off.

He had lost most of his curl except for on the ends. It was starting to be kind of a mess

What a handsome boy!I think I like it this way much better.

Jarred got a haircut too. I think I like him this way much, much better too. I'm sure this will be an ongoing battle between the two of us. I have no idea why he even fights with me. He knows I will win every time because he eventually sees that I am right. Still, we have the same hair battle about 3 times a year.





14 people were neglecting their kids:
I have the same hair battle with Steve. He thinks he looks "awesome" with long hair.. I don't think he does. I have to fight with him for days to get him to cut it. Unless his mom tells him it needs to get cut - then he cuts it as soon as he can... What is it with men & doing anything their moms tell them?? I need the secret! :)
Oliver looks very cute by the way. I want to meet that kid in person!
I need you to come to Utah and do my hair! NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO CUT HAIR UP HERE! not that I have found anyway. I like oliver's new do! super cute!
My cousin Lindsay works at Platinum In Provo by Costco and she's GREAT!
Wow! Both boys look so handsome! I have to say I really enjoyed to curls on Oliver. That do will go down in the books, I'm sure. (If there is a book about 4 year olds getting perms...)
Ahhh they are so handsome! Oliver sounds like a stud!
Both of your boys look great with their new cuts! I had to finally break down and cut Scotty's hair again the other day. I really don't know what I'm doing but it always seems to turn out okay! Maybe because I had a roommate at one point in beauty school and maybe some of her haircutting/coloring skills rubbed off on me???? I wish! You're great.
They both look great! We'll be seeing you soon for just this very thing!
Wow! Jarred looks so good with his hair like that!!! Oliver does too. I just cant bring myself to ever cut Austins hair. I want to do a faux hawk so bad, but I cant!! Ok, so question. Who is that girl that is posing as Bella Swan??? Is she the new approved actress for her???? I need to know!!!
And is she the girl from "A Series of Unfortunate Events?" cuz that is the girl that Steph. Meyer wants for the movie.
Awwww, I was a little worried when I saw the first picture and the title of your post, but luckily your boys have freaking awesome hair so they look great with any haircut, but I will miss that fro! That was awesome. Him and Kam would have made a great couple 3 days ago (did you see her fro pictures?) ANyway, come see us! We miss you guys!!!!
SO CUTE. I love your fam... Great job on the hair cuts. Its like you've done it before. You really have a nack for it! You should be a hair dresser... You aways do such nice work~ Hey, let us know when you want to go out and ride in the desert, we're going to be selling our golf cart soon... have a great weekend.
I like the short hair!!!!
Send me your email address I am making my blog private
OK the halloween costuems are absolutely great, and I too cry when we have to cut Coytt's curls. I love my baby's hair, but yes there does come a time when you have to cut them so he looks like a boy. Oliver is handsome either way!
I wish I could have a hair fight with my hubby but he has no hair. Oh well. But I do love the new haircuts
Post a Comment