Today we went to my friend Katie's parents house in Gilbert to let the kids play. Let me tell you, the back yard at this house if HUGE and full of fun for all ages. Seriously, about 3 weekends ago Jarred and I and Katie and Her husband Cory went there to have fun without the kids. So we decided to go back today with the kids.

Simon attached himself to this wobbly little tricycle and was perfectly content to just sit there on it and look like a stud. Look at that face! Oh my gosh, I have to restrain myself on a constant basis to keep from hurting him with LOVE. I could just chew his chubb. When I was pregnant with Oliver, Jarred was reading a pregnancy book for husbands he ordered off the internet and the man that wrote it said sometimes he would just be so overcome with love for his little child that he would want to "roll him up in a little ball and put him in his mouth." Yeah, I know that sounds weird, but I think I know what he meant.

Aren't little boys special? I have always just related better to them and tolerated them more than little girls. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love little boys more and the crazy things they do, I have Simon and fall "Head-over-Heels" for them all over again.

This is Oliver's friend Kaylie. Her, her Mommy Ashley and little sister Lillie came to Katie's parents house too. They play so well together. Maybe it's because they go to the same preschool and church. Oliver loves to hold her hand and walk to primary. He also likes to take her on rides apparently.

And here's the "Mommies" Me, Katie and Ashley. Katie just found out she's having baby girl, and Ashley has a baby girl that is like 4 or 5 month younger than my Simon. We had so much fun today I can't wait to do it again. How about next week Katie?(jk)

Simon attached himself to this wobbly little tricycle and was perfectly content to just sit there on it and look like a stud. Look at that face! Oh my gosh, I have to restrain myself on a constant basis to keep from hurting him with LOVE. I could just chew his chubb. When I was pregnant with Oliver, Jarred was reading a pregnancy book for husbands he ordered off the internet and the man that wrote it said sometimes he would just be so overcome with love for his little child that he would want to "roll him up in a little ball and put him in his mouth." Yeah, I know that sounds weird, but I think I know what he meant.

Aren't little boys special? I have always just related better to them and tolerated them more than little girls. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love little boys more and the crazy things they do, I have Simon and fall "Head-over-Heels" for them all over again.

This is Oliver's friend Kaylie. Her, her Mommy Ashley and little sister Lillie came to Katie's parents house too. They play so well together. Maybe it's because they go to the same preschool and church. Oliver loves to hold her hand and walk to primary. He also likes to take her on rides apparently.

And here's the "Mommies" Me, Katie and Ashley. Katie just found out she's having baby girl, and Ashley has a baby girl that is like 4 or 5 month younger than my Simon. We had so much fun today I can't wait to do it again. How about next week Katie?(jk)





2 people were neglecting their kids:
I know that "he's so cute you just want to eat 'im" feeling. I think that is why I have to grit my teeth, just so a little doesn't slip in. Your son is cute, if I met him, I don't know if I would be able to help myself. . .
I'm in love with your son's hair! Hey, ya, totally have your friends husband contact Mac or I will have Mac contact him. I have barely checked my blog in what feels like forever so I barely got your friends response. I'll talk to Mac about it.
Post a Comment