Here's some things I learned Yesterday:
A. My friend Lorena is much smarter than me.
B. Boogers are water proof.
C. I need more than two diapers in the diaper bag.
D. If given the chance, my friends will try to and succeed at creeping me out on my blog.
(ie; "I miss the way you smell" come on, that's creepy. Who left that present?)
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





9 people were neglecting their kids:
So, no one's fessed up on the liking how you smell present, huh?
Well, if I were really smarter than you I would have it all figured out, but in actuality, I am not.
I got a creepy one too... So if you find the culprat.. Let me know!
It's looks great Koe! It was good to see you again. Your kids are absolutely adorable.
Sorry you still don't know who's creeping you out...that's weird.
I freakin love your blog! you write just like you talk, it makes me miss you...and the way you smell. Ha, that is creepy!
ok funny about the waterproof boogers. i can't believe you have a butt picture with the naked cowboy!! (audra)
so i have no idea how to get rid of the stupid handy cap sign. sorry! and yes, they wanted to wear matching clothes too but that was the best i could do!
1. Lorena is smarter than us all.
2. Why are boogers waterproof. Nevermind, I think I don't really want to know.
3. Maybe you need to have all your kidos potty trained, like I do. Not rubbing your nose in it or anything.
4. I didn't do it.
I had finally gotten that Mela Kaliki Maka song out of my head when I click on your blog and poof it is right back again. Do you dance around the house to it too? If so there's no questioning that we are cousins :)
I love your honesty! Do not ever change that talent!
Post a Comment