Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Does Peter Pan work for Santa?


My wonderful friend Amanda suggested I check out "Peter Pan Man." So here he is in all his glory. His real name is Randy Constan and I'm not sure if he's serious or not. Can you believe he likes girls too. He claims to be engaged to one. I know, I was shocked too. You've got to check this guy out! Oh My Gosh! Merry Christmas!

http://pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage.html

5 people were neglecting their kids:

Michele Tyler said...

I have seen his story on the Ripley's believe it or not show. Kinda creepy....but, wouldn't he be an awesome neighbor? Seriously....think about it! ahahahahaha

Amy John said...

Wow that guy is kinad fereaaky!! Seriously, he cannot be engaged to anyone other than a man.

Kachelle said...

so i'd be happy to get rid of that hanicap thing if you would show me how.

Kachelle said...

by the way, i've told you that before!

shauna said...

Merry Christmas Koe!