

So we did something really stupid last week and went to Disney Land again. I know I said I wouldn't do it again until the kids were much older, but I just couldn't resist all the Christmas magic that would be there so we went. But guess who we ran into on our second day there?


I just wanted to tell my friend Amy that we're cool enough to run into famous people too. She always sees the celebrities at Disney Land. So I'm going to give you all the secret to seeing famous people at DL. Keep and eye out for the Disney workers in plaid, they'll be carrying a candle or a whip or something. They do the guided celebrity tours. Well actually anyone can pay extra to have one of these tours, but it's usually the Celebs. So now ya know the secret.





13 people were neglecting their kids:
Look at your fancy blog...who taught you to do that?
We will be checking into our D-Land hotel in one week!!!
Did you tell Orlando to come back to see me? Just a little kiss from him is definitely on my Grown-Up Christmas List!!
I already have a Jon Heder look-alike at home, but that was still cool for you.
So, since I'm going to be seeing celebrities, can you squeeze me in for a hair appointment this week?
Koe how did you not kiss him? He is so hot! Lorena is right he is on my grown up Christmas list!
Yeah, did you tackle Orlando, and get some kisses? I think I would have. Jon Heder, not so much, but he makes me laugh. FUN FOR YOU!!!
Lucky...they are both hot. Maybe I'm the only weird one who thinks Napoleon is cute.
WHAT!!!??? I have never seen anyone important like that there! No fair! I knew we should have freaking gone with you... I am so jealous! Did you get to talk to them?????? Were they really short in real life? I WANT DETAILS!!
Are you freaking kidding me? Jon Heder and Orlando??? Santa has been awfully kind to you this year! I think you should take a time out from Disneyland though. It's not the gas price time of year to be trapsing into CA several times in row. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!! Miss you! Manders just sent me goodies in the mail....soooo sweet. Aaaawwww.
I am verry jealous because i love both of those people. Also, I need your address, so email me at HomeEcRunner@netscape.net.
Do you have kachelle's address too?
You are way too cool now! That is so awesome (do people still say awesome?). I have only been to Disneyland once and that was 6 1/2 years ago and I saw nothing. Not even Disney characters. It sucked! I'm glad you had a fun time.
Thanks for the big tip. Wow, that must have been so much fun! It was probably all lost on the kids though.
Love your new look!! I am never lucky enough to run into celebrities. That's cool they let you snap a shot!
Lucky!
Good to know!
Ok, I was getting on here to confirm that I don't hate you for 2 weekends ago, but now that you've met the amazingly hot Orlando...I HATE YOU!!!!! Freakin awesome! Ok, so I don't hate you, actually, I NEED YOU! My hair is in desperate need of a leetle trimming, and I'm too scared to go to anyone up here! Sad huh? I've even asked my friends up here with great hair cuts who they go to, and I've gotten names and numbers, but I'm too scared to go to anyone cept you. I NEED YOU!!!! Ok, and I have one little Q for Jarred...how comes you didn't throw an amazing 30th b-day for your woman and invite us???? Hmmm.
Post a Comment