Thursday, January 31, 2008

For Rent


Child for rent. Will trade. Complains and says "I hate you!" a lot. Comes with heeleys, tansformers, 3 ft Superman action figure and Corbin Bleu DVD's. Considering all offers by Friday.

10 people were neglecting their kids:

Raysha said...

What an adorable little boy. Sometimes I would love a trade. Scotty is saying, "Shut up" a lot right now. I guess to hear anything different would be good, even if it is "I hate you."

Jessie Lewis said...

How about a temporary trade for our beagle Raheem? I think he and Hendrix would have loads of fun. Just be sure to hide all cords in sight as he finds them extremely tempting.

Kachelle said...

I will take him off your hands anyday! he is part mine after all! and i suppose telling people you're pregnant through a terrorist post card isn't lame?

Mechelle said...

here's a trade for you: my boys, one or both. They love to run through the house screaming at the top of their lungs, growl, hit, bite, kick, tackle, through all the couch cushions on the floor, dump all the toys on the floor, spit their drinks on anything and everything (esp. each other) jump on beds, tear all the pillows and bedding off the beds, crumble crackers all over the floor and furniture, hmm, am I missing anything, I'm sure I am, oh yeah, smear toothpaste all over the bathroom mirror, and need a change of underwear every time he goes to the bathroom. But they behave much better for others. So if that's all he's doing, I think you'll be ok. Although the thought of earning $$ to let someone borrow your kid is very tempting.

Mechelle said...

sorry for the length of that and the misspellings.

Kristin Coppee said...

I'll take him. John John needs help with the dishes and I'm gonna' need a backup babysitter around here for the weekends when John goes to his dad's place. So when can I come get him?

Anonymous said...

Is it too late Koi???

6 girls, I will take even a mom-hater. When he is adorable like O, just soften him with sweet words and he'll melt.

Lorena said...

Drew wants a little brother. I will take him for a few days to make him decide that he really DOESN'T want one. Even trade?

ilm3ib said...

How about the magic of "I'm not gong to be your cousin anymore" That's my new fav. And "whatever"... Which in its self isn't bad but when said with a little four year old PUNK attitude. It cuts right through ya~ Good luck with that!

Kelli said...

breck just started saying "i hate you'. i kind of hurts my feelings, actually!