Friday, January 4, 2008

Chuck Norris for Vice President!

Chuck Norris and Mike Huckabee seem to be all over the media lately. And even though I remain undecided on who I want in the Oval office I remain firm on who would do best.



Chuck Norris.

The name by itself is a full paragraph.



It's obvious that Chuck Norris as the Vice President of the United States is a great idea, but we all know that it's just one step towards Chuck Norris becoming President of the United States, then President of the World and then Master of the Universe.




If the Terminator can be governor of California then without a doubt Walker Texas Ranger will be the Greatest leader mankind has ever known.

So this election season don't vote based on race, religion or sex. Really read up on the candidates and choose wisely.

Just remember....America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

5 people were neglecting their kids:

Mechelle said...

hahahahahahaha!!!! That's to funny!

Raysha said...

You're too funny! I am also undecided on who I'd like to see as pres. Hopefully I can make up my mind soon!

Tally said...

Do you understand how funny you are??? Really. That's all.

Lorena said...

KOE FOR PRESIDENT!

shauna said...

and Lorena for VP!!