So lately this has been happening more and more. Simon taking his afternoon nap in the highchair.
Now before you feel sorry for this little "sleeping beauty" let me explain something. He won't sleep in his crib. This seem to be the location he prefers for slumber.
When he finally succumbs to his exhaustion of the day, I find it best to just leave him alone.
And let him get a little more comfortable.
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





9 people were neglecting their kids:
You have to watch this. My friend Bobbi sent it to me. She loves babies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtIDrw8HZmY
freaking adorable! boston fell asleep in nursery on a pile of legos and I guess the other children were walking all over him. Sad huh? K, we're expeciting you guys on Friday....stay the night! Are you coming up to our place, or do we need to meet you in snowflake? let us know. Jase can fit Jarred in anytime after 1. See ya in a few!
All anyone really needs is a chair and a REALLY good thumb.
Darling!
Hey, if it works, right? Super cute! Oh and I love the high lights from a few posts back! Can you do mine?:) My hair is in need of major TLC!
How cute it that? I love it. And I love it when babies suck their thumbs!!
Very cute Koe... I know Im a bit new at motherhood, but Im battling my little ones naptime too. Mostly in the afternoons. Newborns are so hard! Any advice? I need all I can get!
I love thumb suckers they practically take care of themselves! I would like to go with you to Hawaii to do Ambers hair if you need company!
ha, that's awesome! funny boy! i'm glad i found your blog...it makes for good comedy! ;)
that is so cute! i love when kids fall asleep while they are eating. we found aiden once & he had fallen asleep playing with his dump truck & his head was in the back of the dump truck. it was so cute!
Post a Comment