You are so funny!! I haven't met Reilly's fiance yet, I am jealous. Everyone says she is super cute. I am sure I will love her. As far as the ipod goes, Paul won it at a work party, and we both have one. So we thought we would just sell it for the money. Easiest $60 I have made. I love it. And, I am with Lorena, I want to be your son for free highlights too!
He is just to cute! How old is he again? Zach barely sits still enough for a haircut I don't think I could get him to sit for highlights or even a perm! You are amazing!
Oliver is 4 and he loves to get his hair done, but it wasn't always this way. It only took 30 minutes to do the high lights so he was okay for sitting that long.
I'm a wife and mother. I have been married to my wonderful husband Jarred for 11 years. We have three stinkin' boys. They'll probably drive us nuts but we love their guts! In my attempts to become more computer literate I started a blog about me and my little family. So stop by often to see what we're up to.
7 people were neglecting their kids:
Can I be your son? Free highlights, such a perk!
You are so funny!! I haven't met Reilly's fiance yet, I am jealous. Everyone says she is super cute. I am sure I will love her. As far as the ipod goes, Paul won it at a work party, and we both have one. So we thought we would just sell it for the money. Easiest $60 I have made. I love it. And, I am with Lorena, I want to be your son for free highlights too!
He is so handsome! He's going to be a heart throb ;)
He is just to cute! How old is he again? Zach barely sits still enough for a haircut I don't think I could get him to sit for highlights or even a perm! You are amazing!
Oliver is 4 and he loves to get his hair done, but it wasn't always this way. It only took 30 minutes to do the high lights so he was okay for sitting that long.
I love the highlights on him! He's such a good boy to sit still. We have to wrestle Aiden just to buzz his hair! :)
B-kee! Knock it OFF! You crazy girl! He looks just like you in that second picture, don't you think???
Post a Comment