me and "baby" Oliver
My friend Amy did this with her son Austin and I thought it was cute so I decided to do it with Oliver. This is exactly what he said with out any prompting.
Oliver, what's your favorite color?
Red
Why do you like red?
Because I like Red Power Ranger. The Red Power Ranger.
Why do you like the Red one?
Because.
What's your favorite TV show?
Power Ranger Operation Overdrive.
Do you like school?
Ah huh. (yes)
Why do you like school?
Because it's fun.
Whose your teacher?
Ummmm, Ms. Sicely. Ms. Sicely and Ms.........I don't know who else..... Ms. Heidi. Ms. Sicely and Ms. Heidi.
How old are you?
4. I'm 4.
Do you like your hair better spikey like "Shark Boy" or curly like Corbin Bleu?
Curly Like Corbin Bleu. (of course)
What's your favorite song?
Red Dragon Tattoo.
Who do you want to be when you grow up?
Ummm, Corbin Bleu.
What's your favorite number?
5!
If you could have any pet you wanted, what pet would you choose?
Hendrix. (our dog)
Who's your favorite super hero?
Superman and Batman.
What's your favorite day of the week?
Sunday and Monday. I like it a lot a lot a lot.
What's you favorite food?
Macaroni and cheese with hot dogs. Hot dogs in the macaroni and cheese. I like that.
Who are you going to marry?
Sophie
Where are you going to marry her?
In the Temple!





6 people were neglecting their kids:
Okay, he is so flippin cute. I love that he loves corbin bleu! HILARIOUS! what a kid. Adyson is going to be 2 on the 15th of this month. I can't believe it. It's nuts. She is a turd! CRAZY! Sorry it's so random.
that's adorable! who the crap is corbin bleu? is he that kid from high school musical?? better not be...your little man is strivin to be a dancer when he grows up then! should i buy him pink or purple tights?? ;) ah haha, jk! what a cute boy ya got there!
Whoa, at first I was like "WHat? Koe cut her hair! And how the heck did Simon all of a sudden become Oliver??" I was confused, but that is a very cute pic. He is so adorable and I think it is so funny that he always knows exactly what he wants. I can totally picture him saying all of that with such matter-of-factness!!
I am not sure who Corbin Bleu is, but how cute! I love how candid kids can be! I like hot dogs with mac and cheese too:)
That was the cutest thing ever!
Thats adorable, Hes getting so big! Your welcome for the scentsy stuff, but you did give me ANOTHER awesome hair do! Thanks to you! Let me know when you are ready to order some more stuff and I will give ya 10% off your next order!!
Post a Comment