
So it sounds like all our friends have done better than the Truschkes with the whole movie thing I just posted about. Jarred was a little upset all Monday at work feeling like he just threw away his identity and then LUCK showed it's stinking face after several months of being MIA. I won't go in to details, but Jarred and I are now firm believer in what our Dear friends made us do on Sunday. God remembered us!





12 people were neglecting their kids:
Are you pregnant??!!!
No!
wow! where did that come from? are you wanting to be pregnant?
Hey Koi, yes we need to get our husbands together. My husband and I actually have a band that we're trying to get back together now that we're done having kids. If you look at my first couple of posts it shows band pics (before my husband joined). Anyway, yeah we need to get together and talk shop.
By the way, you guys are awesome - throwing out all of the bad music and movies. I wanna follow your example, but MAN it's tough! The hardest part I think would be throwing it away knowing it's money down the drain. Good for you!
I love when God remembers people I know. I'm sure it won't be the last time either. Thanks for sharing.
Mechelle, No I do not want to be pregnant. I finally lost my "Oliver baby weight." But I'm not ruling a #3 out. Jarred is though.
Kristen, I'm serious about getting together except you guys are cooler than us. A band! Really? Rad!
And P.P. I definitely hope it's not the last time. It definitely gave us a more positive outlook.
It is so funny how things work! That is so hard getting rid of things you spent money on, but I guess the blessing are worth more. I hope 2008 is a lucky one!
Sorry one more thing. I love the caption under the # of people commenting - "neglecting their kids" My child is watching PBS right now. What a wonderful mom I am!:)
at least they're watching PBS and not cartoon network. sometimes i forget it's on then hear naughty crap coming outta the boob tube and hope&pray my kids don't repeat it at church!
My kids are being neglected in thier room (they are supposed to be cleaning it) But I am glad that God remembered you, thats always nice to be remembered! YAY!
OK, so I know I have been out of the loop...but
When did you start spelling your name with an "i"? Has it always been that and I am a real loser friend?
Your blog looks cute...did your sister's turn out? Sorry I was such a bore on the phone, I will come over, get my hair done, bring you a drinkie from Sonic and all will be forgiven, right?
We threw away our rated R's many years back and haven't seen a rated R since. Believe me, it's kind of freeing in a way. Kudos to you!
You're better than I as I still love the R ratings - some PG13's are WORSE than the R's. Is that OK? You're blog looks great! We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment