Many of you having been wondering what's up with my name on my profile and yes it is spelled wrong. Why you ask? Well it's because I freaked out a little bit ago when I googled myself and I actually came up. So I'm trying this for a while. Plus it irritates me when people call me COE like JOE so I replaced the E with an I in hope that others will catch on and see how to really pronounce it. How do you really pronounce it? Alright, the real pronunciation is.......drum roll please.......CO-EE lyn like ZOE+lyn(you know from Sesame Street) but I prefer KOI like the fish and spelled with an E. So call me which ever one you enjoy saying more, just don't call me COE(like JOE). I hate that!
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





9 people were neglecting their kids:
I like Koi. It's a little polynesian (sp). Ok, we don't hate you!!!! Seriously we just suck at calling back. I'll e mail you our number today, but you guys did miss out on some sweet sledding. Well, so did I. I was holding a sick boston at the bottom. But it was fun. Anyway, coem up some time.
I know exactly what you mean about being creeped out. I like to remain incognito myself. You do what you need to do, sister. Just don't move and not tell anyone. Then we WILL be suspicious of the name change....
And I thought my name got mispronounced....I'm sure it's way worse for you. So sorry. I feel for you!
THANK YOU for clarifying. I hate getting people's names wrong and I linked up to you on my blog, so I was dealing with a major dilemma - not knowing exactly how it's spelled. I even asked someone at the gym tonight. Not kidding.
that's like amy coe {the target designer} so i can see why peeps call ya the joe-sounding one. but i think it's so cute! you're a funny one, koi-koe-koeeeee! ;)
Yaaay, I have been pronouncing it right!
I get you on the wierded out google thing. That is why my name is Shauna but it is really pronounced PINEAPPLE PRINCESS. Don't think anyone will ever find me.
Ha! I freaking LOVE your "6 people neglecting their kids" for your comment thing! How the heck did you do that? That's hilarious!!!!
Sweet! I can't believe I know how to do something that Kristal doesn't. Let me tell you all how to do it. just got to you template and click on the (edit) part where it says (blog posts) and then you can go in and edit what ever you want. Be creative!
um kinda scared too! i did the same thing and my blogg came up!
Post a Comment