Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Why do I care?




When I first heard the news that Robert Pattinson got the part of "Edward" in the "Twilight" movie I was a little grossed out. "Cedric Diggory" people! Really? He's got this scary eye that doesn't quite look at you. Like Brad Pitts in "12 Monkeys". But then I started reading more about him and as it turns out the guy is actually kind of cool. He's a huge Jack Nicholson fan and his American accent is Flawless. As long and his hair is messy and he's not looking directly at the camera he can be kind of cute. Not exactly "beautiful" like "Edward" needs to be, but I guess he's not the worst choice.
I don't really know why I care so much. I am freakin' 30 after all!

10 people were neglecting their kids:

Adam - Janet - Owen - Caroline - Howie said...

I had this background on my blog before I changed it to the one I currently have...this is getting scary. I downloaded my from ShabbyPrincess.com. Love your blog!

Amy John said...

Seriously, this one has caused me to lose sleep. I know how you feel.

Raysha said...

Where did you get your cute blog background. It seems like I search and search and can never find any that I like. I only found MatieKay and there isn't much to choose from there. I tried another Pyzam one but it was going to delete all of my stuff. AAARRRGGGHHHH! Please help a sister out!

Tiff Hunt said...

I know how you feel, I don't like that guy at all! I don't think he is good looking and I don't think he will do well for Edward at all. I think she should have stuck with her first choice, you know the kid who played the son in the Count of Monte Cristo. He is hot!!! I don't know if I even want to see the movies now. Edward is much cuter in my head. Sorry for the tantrum.

Raysha said...

It's rayshapop@yahoo.com Maybe someday I could come to one of her classes. I desperately need the help. Oh, and then maybe I could have you do my hair too!!!

Brannon and Leslie said...

I feel the same way. I was a little bummed when I heard this news. Not at all how I pictured Edward. He better look good in the movie. I'm so excited

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

I am glad I am not the only one who "cares" I thought the same thing you did when I first saw he was the choice, and I am not sure if I am ever going to be ok with it until I see how he does in the movies.

Kelli said...

i agree! they could have done a WAY better job with edward. hello, he's the main character! hopefully they're do better with bella!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

YAY!! I am soo excited for the movie, I love the books!!

Kristin Coppee said...

Yay! Another Twilight fan! I am OBSESSED with those books. I will lock myself in the bathroom and pretend I'm constipated so I can read them over and over. And I'm kind of bummed about the casting so far too, but what do you do? The guy from Count of Monte Cristo is too old. He's the one I was rooting for.