

It's no secret that my Oliver is a HUGE Corbin Bleu fan. He absolutely loves his new video for the new Disney Channel movie "Minute Men" and can't wait until the premier. But he said the cutest thing yesterday. He saw Corbin flashing a peace sign and said,"Mom, you know why Corbin does that? He does it because he's in "High School Musical 2" and that's why he shows us his two fingers."


I guess this was for "High School Musical 1" that's why he's only showing 1 finger.

I'm just glad the "peace" sign is the only thing Oliver is flashing.





7 people were neglecting their kids:
Oh, now THAT is hilarious! And you know what? He's probably right. Because kids know everything. They know the inside scoop. We adults just THINK we do.
Well yay! I'm so excited that you and Margo are my VT's. That will be fun. Just don't wear anything you care about when you come over, k? Cause my girls peed and threw up all over my sofas approx. 50 million times and I know that no matter how hard I scrub, that stuff is not coming out.
haha! oliver's too cute. i finally gave in and rented high school musical 2 {my mother in law owns hsm1 and we watched it over the holidays in ut}...i watched it alone while nate was working. very entertaining while you're doing dishes, i must say!
That is freakin hilarious!!
I am so glad you love your scentsy stuff, I told you you would!! By the way cute background!!
Hey, where are you getting your backgrounds now? I'm sick of pyzam!
That is so cute! I heard on TV today that there is a High School Musical 3 in the makings! Oliver will be so excited!!
Hey, I am retarded and don't have your email. Will you send it to me again? huntfamily03@gmail.com
Post a Comment