
Jarred and I were discussing who we thought should have been in the Super Bowl this weekend. I said it would have been cool if it was the Patriots and the Packers since they haven't been there since 1997. Jarred looked at me with this kind of bewildered/slightly turned on look and said,"How do you remember who was in the Super Bowl in 1997? You don't even remember Christmas!" Well, I'm not sure. I can't remember what I got for Christmas, but I can tell you where every Sonic is within a 30 mile Radius of my home. I don't remember preforming at my Grandparents 50th, but I can tell you what I was wearing in every school picture K-12. So I guess I just remember the important stuff. Right?





3 people were neglecting their kids:
Keehee! That is so funny! I'm jealous. I don't remember anything. Important or not. So sad for me.
You are hilarious I do declare! I'm jealous as well. I just tried the what did I wear in school pictures test and all I came up with was 1st grade(the year of the red jumpsuit with my name on the chest like a mechanic) I definitely had to sport it for the school pic.
That's hilarious! I know where all the Sonics are too and my clothes in my pictures...but I can't tell you about Football! :)
Post a Comment