Monday, February 4, 2008

Sorry, that wasn't nice


I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice. It wasn't until I posted my rant that I realized how many of you might actually know "Hagrid" with out knowing it. I removed it, so as not to lower my self to "Hagrids "level. I still hate his/her hair and don't think this picture is too far from the truth.

15 people were neglecting their kids:

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

NO I haven't found roomies yet, so if you hear of anyone, PLEASE let me know.

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

WEll, I will remember not to get on your bad side. j/k We all know someone like that, and unfortunately if you get rid of one, you meet another. I sitll love ya and think you are beautiful!

PS my master bathroom reaks of baby poo too!

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok you crack me up!Your so funny. Now I am going to search the year books for your FRIENDS or more like was your friends! Or I will just ask Matt haa haa!

Tiff Hunt said...

Ok, now I really want to know who it is. I have been racking my brain the whole time, and I don't have a clue. I think I will have to look through my year books to see who you are talking about. I'm glad it's not me!!;) You are so funny! I love all your comments and I love your blog. You keep it real Koe! I love ya!! Hang in there and way to stick it to Hagrid!

Michelle and Javier said...

Man! just like the other fellow St. Johnsians...I want to know who it is! Well, at least I know it's not me because I don't come over becaue I'm a bad friend! :)

ilm3ib said...

What did you call their kid... Okay Hagrid has got to get the point! You rock... I so wish I could tell the people in my life all of that. Its like there is always one friend that just SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF YOU... I hope you never have to hear from Hagrid again. You're way too nice to deal with such crap~

Tally said...

It's me isn't it? God put pubic hair on my head, and I can't help it! Thanks for the flat iron tip though. I'll run right out and get one!

Koi said...

No Trish it's not you although I do hope that we can be friends for 17+ years.

Kelli said...

k you're HILARIOUS! i'm glad it's not ME..so let's get together this week and de-stress you! ;) ps: why don't you just ignore this person's calls and not answer the door when they come over? or just email them this post..haha!

Laurie said...

So funny! I bet that felt sooo good to get that off your chest. I may just copy and paste your post so I can send it to a "Hagrid" of my own.

Lorena said...

Tell me...I promise I will keep it a secret!

Jessie Lewis said...

Sorry, I just saw your comment today. I'm pretty much a dope when it comes to this blogging thing. Yes, I need some help. How do I add other people's blogs to my page? Anyways, yes I need to come over. Maybe after work one day? I get off at 4:30.

Shan said...

RATS! I can't believe I missed the Hagrid post! You and Trish together must be pure comedic genius. I simply must get one of those feed meter gadgets. This can't happen again.

Amy John said...

What is all this Hagrid talk about?? I am lost

Kelli said...

i was gonna say that wasn't very Christ-like but you know...! ;) jk!!