Friday, February 22, 2008

For one time ONLY!


I'm little obsessed with my boys and husband matching for church on Sundays, but it gets worse for Holidays like Christmas, Easter and such. I used to make them pants, ties and shirts to match my dress or skirt. Crazy I know, but we would all look so cute! I've gotten better though. Now I just make them wear matching ties and white shirts. This year for the first time ever I will be selling my ties at a boutique the Saturday before Easter. So if you find yourself wanting your hubby and boys to match with cute ties on Easter Sunday, just come to this Boutique. It's Saturday March 22nd from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm at 922 N. Gilbert rd. in Mesa 85203. Here's the link to the on line flyer if you are interested. Please come, there will be food, crafts and a Magic show for the kids.

http://2cgo2.com/flyer.php?advert_ref=223

My sister Kachelle will be there too selling her nursing covers. I hope to see you there!

20 people were neglecting their kids:

Amy John said...

Wow Koe! I didn't know you could do stuff like that! That is so dang awesome!1!!!!!!

Raysha said...

Sweet! You're so crafty! I remember seeing Jarred and Oliver in matching ties in Willcox once. Too cute! Derrick is a snob when it comes to ties, otherwise I would buy some from you. I'm hoping to have a baby sometime in the next 1 - 1 1/2 years so I'm going to have to get one of the nursing covers your sister makes. If I found fabric that I want, do you think she'd make one with fabric I gave her instead of fabric she all ready has?

shauna said...

Are you serious--pants? You made pants? You are a sewing rockstar!!! Love the ties.

Koi said...

yes Raysha, Kachelle would make your nursing cover out of whatever material you gave her. Just go to her blog and ask her.

Mechelle said...

I'll see what's going on that week-end and and make it. Sounds like fun! How much are you selling your ties for?

Kelli said...

I'LL be there!

Norris Family said...

Great, hopefully I will remember to stop by. Heaven knows how hard it is to find boy stuff let alone matching boy stuff. I am sure you can sympathize since you have boys also. And I hope you are right about the ticket straight to heaven for having three of them. Heaven knows I could use that, all I feel like I am getting these days is a ticket straight to the mental hospital....ha ha

Anonymous said...

I'll take one for all my boys! CRAP, I dont own any boys. I love the ties though. What a great idea - sale them to Nordstrom!

Lorena said...

And you do wonders with hair, too! Is there anything you CAN'T do?

Kachelle said...

you really have way too much fun with your blogg. i like look at it just to see what else you've done!

Jaime said...

Those are SOOOO cute! I'm not sure I could get my husband to wear one. He won't even wear non themed ties I pick out for him at the store!

The Turnarounds said...

Hey, in a year I will be ordering one big one and one little one from you... now that we have a little boy. I think it's fun to match too. But I'm not as crafty as you so I have to raid the stores looking for matching colors of clothes.

Kristin Coppee said...

Psychedelic! Those are cool. I WISH I could make my husband match with my son. One year I bought "Vote For Pedro" shirts for the entire family and Bert was like, "I am NOT wearing mine the same time you guys do. I just want to let you know that right now". He's such a party pooper. Anyway, we totally missed the boutique. First of all, I didn't even know about it until today, which is Monday, which is two days later. We were busy having a garage sale that day - selling our Vote For Pedro shirts. Very sad.

Tally said...

Wah HA! I thought I had already commented and am shocked to see I didn't. I think I got so excited, I called Shannon to tell her about it. Anyway, good for you!!! I'd really love it if you sold them on Etsy.com and tell Kachelle she needs to do that too! You go with your bad entrepreneurial self!

ilm3ib said...

Those are so stinkin cute. I'll be out of town that weekend so I won't be able to come... They will go fast but if there are any left, I'd love to get a set~

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

I might need to buy one from you next Easter! I wish I lived close enough to go. I love going to those sorts of things. Good luck!

Lucia said...

that is so cool that you can make ties. I think I'll be there. I've been on a search for som Easter ties.

John R. said...

koe - definitely feel free to add us! theronquillos.wordpress.com...and thanks for your comments the other day :)

Shan said...

This IS great Koi!! I would be all over matching homemade ties for my two boys and a man. They would wear them dutifully. I've already trained the kids that mom likes to pretend they're twins dressing them twinkie style(5 years apart and one adopted-put the same shirt on and all the magic happens) You need an etsy site dontcha?! :) :D :)

Jessie Lewis said...

I put it in my phone as a reminder. Although I don't have anyone to match Casey to, I like to think he'd wear a spring tie for Easter. Oh, and I'm curious to see what these nursing covers of Kachelle's are all about. I'm pretty much clueless of the nursing procedure and a little bit terrified at the same time.