Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Introducing........

Oliver's Word of the Day:
tomato + tornado = Tormato
Definition: noun; a thing that sucks everything up when you go by it. So don't go by it.

5 people were neglecting their kids:

Tifani said...

That is so cute koi!! How cute of a mom you are!! Love ya

Mechelle said...

that's too cute! So I showed John your ties and he said that he liked them so I think that I'll just have to make a trip out and buy some matching ties for my boys for Easter! And maybe a nursing cover too from your sis! It sounds like fun. Thanks so much for re-doing my page, it looks great and I like the music too, I listened to it while I was cleaning up my room a little today. YOU are AWESOME!!!

Lorena said...

Gee...whoever gave you the idea to post that must be really hot!

shauna said...

That is cute! Can't wait to use the new word.

Shawna said...

Hey Koe! Your blog is so cute. I love all the pictures. The ties are cute too, you're so handy! Sorry it's taken a while to post, I saw your blog a while back and forgot to post. I've been busy and lazy. I've added you to my list so I can be reminded to post more! I sure love you guys!