Friday, February 15, 2008

Duh!

Ok, I've said in the past how it freaks me out when I find "myself" on the internet. I'm sure it scares everyone. So I am a little reluctant to share my blogger profile, but I do anyway. You don't have too, but if you find yourself "blog-surfing" one night and your finding long lost relatives and such, you might want to decide to share your blog profile so "said" relatives can view your stinking blog when you forget to mention your blog address in the blog invite you give them on their comments. Duh! I'm not gonna mention any names cluff construction fam.

9 people were neglecting their kids:

Tifani said...

Koi you crack me up!!! I'm so glad I found you!!!

Tifani said...

By the way how are you changing your blog!!! Them template you are using is so stinkin cute!!! Is there a website you go too!! Shawna and I found one too it's matiekay.blogspot.com she has some cute one but we are looking for more that are really easy to do like on this site!!!

Koi said...

Tiff, I just copy and paste cute papers that I find on shabbyprincess.com into my html code. I love my template too cuz I never lose my widegets.

Jessie Lewis said...

I'm doing nothing on Monday! I have the day off. Can I come by in the morning? Around 10-ish?

Kachelle said...

Um kinda confused me when i loged on today! are you really so bored you have to play with my blog too?haha thanks it's really cute! I'm gald one of us is smart

Kelli said...

you're hacking into your sis blog? that sounds like me! so does NEXT mon work for ya?? my mil is here tomorrow anyway. have fun hair cutting!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

HEy Koi,I want to tell you thanks for watching Dalon the other day and thanks for the babysitter referal. Gretchen's mom is actually watching the boys now. You are such a life saver. I am so blessed to even have an amazing extended family.

Kachelle said...

So i like "Amber" ocean version, but it makes me have to pee!

Tifani said...

My blog address is cluffconstructionclan.blogspot.com!!! Come and see us!!! Love ya guys! Tif