Friday, February 8, 2008

The Random 7

I was just tagged by the one and only Trish and Ozzy . I feel a little bad doing it though since I haven't done my friend Mechelle's tag yet. However Trish was extremely close to the disaster area in Arkansas this week so I feel bad for her. Therefore I'm doing her tag first.

Here's the rules:

Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people and link to them.
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Seven Random or Weird Facts About Me:
1. My naval is pierced.
2. I never learned to type.
3. I took piano lessons from the age 8-18 but can't read music or play at all now.
4. I'm the worst singer in our ward choir.
5. I don't get grossed out by picking kids gross, crusty boogers from their noses.
6. Hair does gross me out though. Go figure.
7. I love College and High school football.

Ok, now I tag:

7 people were neglecting their kids:

Tally said...

OK, sorry! No more tags! But I did learn even more about you. Navel pierced--no idea. I like the piano one too. That's how I am about French, well and music too, come to think of it. I had played clarinet for two years. Very little retention.

Tally said...

PS, were you able to catch Shannon's last blog? www.shans-land.blogspot.com
You must!

Shan said...

Oh that Trisha is a talented networker isn't she?
You know that piano thing is sooo strange to me too. What were we doing all those years back then that keep us from playing the simplest of tunes today. I can read an f between the lines on the page, sure. And sometimes an old tune will come to my hands but not my brain, but that's all I've got. It's tragic really.

Ashley said...

I love to read little interesting facts about people and you are so funny about what grosses you out and what doesn't.

Lucia said...

I love reading your blog, it's so random. I'm with you on the piano thing. 10 years and nothing to show for it!

Kristin Coppee said...

Okay, I'm totally responding to the tag. I've just been swamped with work since I got back from vacation. I'm doin' it. Just watch.

Oh, btw, I changed the recording session to Friday night, so Jarred will be getting the demo probably on Saturday. I'm so excited to see this all come together. We're gonna be rockstars. You're gonna' be a hot rockstar wife!

ilm3ib said...

How the h-e double toothpicks do you link. I'm a littl stupid if you haven't noticed. I'll get to your tag. I just found out about it today and my siste in law tagged me on the 9th... THANKS TO CUB SCOUTS, I haven't blogged in FOREVERE! I'll do it, I promise~