Buddy Bear
Back in September Oliver got to bring home his school mascot "Buddy Bear" for two days. Then he got to record all of his and Buddy's adventures in the notebook that comes with him.

Well today Oliver got to bring him home again because he was being so Good and Reverent in school today. He was completely over-joyed and they've been playing wonderfully since then. Oliver even introduced "Buddy" to Playhouse Disney online.

Take that "Hagrid!" My kid was the Good one.





11 people were neglecting their kids:
Koi! I love your family pictures! They're so cute!
That is such a cute family picture!!! Have fun with the bear! We have one at our house this week, too! Happy, happy, joy, joy!
Love the family picture! I remember getting to take home a stuffed bear in Miss Udall's second grade class. It was the coolest thing ever! Good job Oliver!
Koelyn - I'm so glad to have found your blog!! I don't know whose blog linked to it, but I read it often and laugh all the time. Sounds like you and Jarred and your boys are doing really great. How is the rest of your family doing? Can I tell you how much I love your family? I don't miss St. Johns often (ok, who am I kidding...hardly ever), but you come from GOOD people that make me happy and nostalgic for old SJ times...anyway...I'm going to link to your blog if that's ok...and when you get a chance, you can catch up with us at theronquillos.wordpress.com...
ry just walked in and said "who's teddy bear??" funny. oliver's a cute kid!! soo...can you come to my mom's monday for a playdate/assembly line of the invites?? we'll have everything ready. you'll be our dirty illegal alien workin for us! ;)
and ps: LOVE ALL THE PICS!
Ok. I have no idea what this whole Hagrid thing is going on, but you're gonna have to totally come over and explain...over Roswell reruns, of course.
I just spent 30 minutes listening to Jarred's music when I totally should have been working, but tell him I LOVE IT! I LOVE it! He's way better than my last lead guitarist. This is gonna be awesome! I cannot WAIT to hear what he writes to my stuff. YAY!
Okay, I need to get back to work. (SIGH)
I love i that simon's shoe is off in the family pict!
Hi!!! Koi it's Tif!! I didn't know that you had a blog!!! So cute you all are!! We really need to get together!!! Those kids are going up so fast!!! UUUGGGHHH!!! Keep in touch!!! Shawna and Heathers blogs are on mine so come and visit my blog we'd love to hear from ya!!!! Love ya guys!!! Tif
Hey Koi,
Your blog is so cute and I love the pictures. You are so talented, I didn't know you sew, the ties are great. Hope the weekend boutique went well.
Post a Comment