So last night for mutual I had the Mia Maids (14 yr olds) come to my house so we could make cookies. Well THIS cute girl was talking about how she would totally chop her hair off like my friend Kristal who she saw earlier. I wanted to call her bluff so I said, "ok, lets do it." and she said "ok, lets go do it now." and I said "Alright." I was sure she would chicken out because I was gonna cut like 6 inches off her hair!
But she didn't! We did kind of an A symmetrical little cut with it longer on her right side. She knows how cute she is too.
Totally suites her personality! Then we took the cookies we made to our Bishops "hottie" son that just returned home from his mission. What a fun night! I love my Mia Maids!
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





7 people were neglecting their kids:
You're a riot...as usual! Hadn't heard from you in a while; glad you're back!
I so miss being in YW, glad you all had fun!
What fun you are Koy! (Now I just alternate spellings because I'm confused.) I wish I could come over and bake cookies and then get a fun new cut. Mia maids have all the luck.
Britt looks great. You girls are always so crazy. I am so glad that I am in YW with you. You are teaching me so much.
Aww, it's way cuter on her!! But I still LOVE IT! It's so fun...and DIFFERENT! I was soo tired of having the same hair as everyone else!!! Thanks a ton
I'm kinda offended that you don't take pictures of me after you do my hair!
I'm a Mia Maids advisor as well. I fear that I'm pretty lame though. Maybe I should start cutting the girls' hair on a whim?
Post a Comment