CUTE! My 10 year old and his similar aged cousins have been coming up with these combo kind of names for characters in the movie their planning(and have been for a couple of years) to make. I liked "LamPALIEN" It was the cutest drawing of my torchiere type of lamp but it was also a very harmless looking alien that got lots of good ideas. teehee
I'm a wife and mother. I have been married to my wonderful husband Jarred for 11 years. We have three stinkin' boys. They'll probably drive us nuts but we love their guts! In my attempts to become more computer literate I started a blog about me and my little family. So stop by often to see what we're up to.
5 people were neglecting their kids:
CUTE! My 10 year old and his similar aged cousins have been coming up with these combo kind of names for characters in the movie their planning(and have been for a couple of years) to make. I liked "LamPALIEN" It was the cutest drawing of my torchiere type of lamp but it was also a very harmless looking alien that got lots of good ideas. teehee
He's so cute. By the way, how did your tie sales go? I wish I could have been there to check them out.
seriously, could our kids be MORE alike??
Darling!
I can't wait for the Oliver Dictionary to come out.
Are you coming to our blog party?
Post a Comment