Thursday, March 20, 2008

As soon as this is OVER........

I have been a very neglectful blogger, but with good reason.I'm up to my NECK in ties...no pun intended. As soon as this weekend is over I can get back to my normal blogging self, if that was even normal to begin with.

So come to ..........



"Celebrate Spring Time" Boutique

“Celebrate Spring Time” Boutique
Saturday, March 22nd, 2008

Location:

922 N. Gilbert Rd.

Mesa , AZ 85203

(West side of Gilbert Road, North of University)

Boutique will be open 10 Hours:

8:00 am to 6:00 pm

It’s a Spring Time Celebration that you won’t want to miss! Come shop our amazing Boutique where we have selected over 50 of the finest artisans from around the valley to bring us their hand-crafted merchandise!
Our Boutique includes: Soaps, Lotions, Candles, Scrapbook Pages & Kits, Cards, Picture Hangings, Home Décor, Kitchen Essentials, Easter Decorations, Mothers Day Items, Children’s Clothing, Baby Gifts, Gift Baskets, Blankets, Quilts, Hair Bows and accessories, Spring Decorations, Purses, and Jewelry.
There is so much more we just can’t list it all!

And that’s still not all! We have a bake sale, fun games and activities planned,
Door prizes and yummy foods to sample!
Pictures with the Easter Bunny 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Roscoe the Rabbit by Mark Carter @ 2:00 pm

5 people were neglecting their kids:

Tally said...

I wish soooooo bad I could be there! You better post pictures! I've been thinking of you this whole time, wondering if you were sewing as feverishly as I am. It's tough to come up with lots of inventory on your own. Amen?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Kristals hair - you are the queen of all haircutters! Good luck at your botique

Kelli said...

nice excuse, slacka! ;)

Pepper Lovin! said...

hey koe~

It's rachel I found you on KT blog. I am excited to teach Oliver for swim. It will be a blasty.

Shan said...

Man I wanted matching ties for Easter. I thought I'd be able to order them somehow before. I'm a little date challenged though. So, I'd like to get some for next year when everything settles down. K? :D Oh and yes you do need to post about this! Happy Tuesday!!