Saturday, March 8, 2008

He knows me all too well

Jarred was in Colorado last week getting a taste of some snowy weather while I sat here at home getting a taste of some beautiful spring weather.

He was kind enough to bring me and the boys back something from his trip though. These awesome matching shirts. MY FAVORITE!

Nothing makes me happier than when we all match head to toe.

Seriously, it doesn't get much cuter. I bet you are all jealous.

18 people were neglecting their kids:

AudyCamp said...

Ok you're family photo at the top of the page is adorable!

Tiffany Matthews said...

Your lucky I can't ever get Blaine to match anything with anyone. It's an accomplishment just when he matches his own stuff. You are aways so cute.

Kelli said...

i actually am jealous. y'know, being the daughter of a real life farmer, that brand is my family theme, i swear. way to go jarred!

shauna said...

Oh deere, that is sooooooo cute.

Tally said...

Aaaaaaah, where were you when I was in elementary school or high school too??? I finally gave up my dream of anyone wanting to match me once I got to college. I can't remember if I told you about forcing my brother to wear matching "I'm a Pepper" outfits with me when I was 7 and he was 5. He HATED it. It really hurt my feellings. Whimper.

PS. Did you vote for our Idol? I did.

Amy John said...

Koe! I just saw and listened to Jarreds demo songs, and I was way impressed! That was so awesome! He is very good.

And I love your shirts!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

You are too cute! I love it!

Mechelle said...

I like to match too, that way when we go places everyone knows we are together. To cute!

LuAnne said...

Those shirts are awesome!!! Oh & I LOVE Kristal's hair. Good Job!

ilm3ib said...

That is so stinkin cute~ I love the boys to match, but Matt would never go for it!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

That is too dang funny, I love the matching stuff too but Sol doesnt-he barely lets me get the girls matching dresses for Easter!!

Logan & Lindy said...

So cute!!! I love the shirts. What a good husband!

Raysha said...

You are such a fun cute matchy family!!! And awesome that Jarred would buy the matching stuff. My man would never match let alone buy the stuff!

Laurie said...

Those are great shirts! We were so glad we got to see Jarred, bummed we couldn't see you too though.
I forgot to get your email before he left,my blog should be oopen now though.

The Turnarounds said...

You guys do look so cute! You're right, I am jealous. Aaron is a stinker when it comes to fun things like that. I have to make us match for church on the sly... "no honey THIS tie goes better with your suit."

Levi and Suzi said...

I love how you guys match! When I lived in Willcox and you guys would come to church all matching I would think, "I want to do that one day." Daddy says no. :(

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

I love to match with my family too. I wish my husband did too! Too cute!

Ashley said...

Can you send Jared over to talk to Tim about matching outfits and how worth it it is to look that adorable and post pictures of it on the blog? :)