Well I started off the day by setting up my "Tie" booth at the boutique. Which reminds me, I would like to thank everyone so much for coming and telling friends to come. I know a few of you traveled very far and I really appreciated that support. I have such GREAT friends!

Oliver even made and appearance with his cute smile. Thanks for hanging out with me bug, you made my Saturday! Cute Boy!

Then it was on to "Jake and Abby's" for some Easter egg coloring and hunting. I love this part!

......And Some more coloring.
My brother was supposed to get irrigation at 4:30pm but halfway through the Easter egg hunt the "overflow" started over flowing which meant that people weren't taking their irrigation so they got irrigation a little after 4:00 instead. The kids were so excited about that!


They set this little slide thing up and spent the next hour "blasting" through the water.

And getting stuck in the middle of all the water.
After all was said and done it was a very FUN Easter Saturday. Thank you Jer and Ker for the use of your yard and house. And Thanks Mo and Mark for coming with your kids too. I'm sure this will be and Easter we'll all remember for years to come!

This is how we ended the day. Exhausted! Simon was so exhausted he couldn't even finish his chicken nugget before he conked out on the way home. Cute Baby!

Oliver even made and appearance with his cute smile. Thanks for hanging out with me bug, you made my Saturday! Cute Boy!

Then it was on to "Jake and Abby's" for some Easter egg coloring and hunting. I love this part!

......And Some more coloring.
My brother was supposed to get irrigation at 4:30pm but halfway through the Easter egg hunt the "overflow" started over flowing which meant that people weren't taking their irrigation so they got irrigation a little after 4:00 instead. The kids were so excited about that!


They set this little slide thing up and spent the next hour "blasting" through the water.

And getting stuck in the middle of all the water.
After all was said and done it was a very FUN Easter Saturday. Thank you Jer and Ker for the use of your yard and house. And Thanks Mo and Mark for coming with your kids too. I'm sure this will be and Easter we'll all remember for years to come!

This is how we ended the day. Exhausted! Simon was so exhausted he couldn't even finish his chicken nugget before he conked out on the way home. Cute Baby!





12 people were neglecting their kids:
Cute pics! I am glad everything turned out, I really wish we could have stayed, it would have been fun to see your family again and I'm sure the boys would have had a blast. but, maybe another time, and thanks for the invite. I'll be posting out Easter pics soon, featuring the "ties" that you made :) see you tomorrow!
Oh my gosh! I love it! Asleep with nugget in mouth. With as much as I eat and as tired as I always am, I'm so surprised I haven't done that yet.
And what a fun Easter you had!
What fun day! I love the pic of Simon asleep with the chicken nugget. It's hilarious! so cute!
I love that last pic! That's hilarious! We videoed Boss with his face in his bowl of cereal, somewhat afraid he might be drowning in the milk, but more ammused that he could sleep in it.
You do ties? I want some... Josh loves ties! I saw your parentals today. We had some good memories. I wish you guys were coming out for Sabrina's wedding!
What link is it again for those pics of Jordan? Thanks for coming to my shower! It's always fun to see you guys. Oh, and can I get Carrie's email or phone number; I need to call her and apologize. I feel so bad! Not that it was a huge disappointment to miss my shower, but I don't want her to think I didn't want her to come. Thanks!
That last picture is awesome. Please send it into some kind of contest and win yourselves some money or something!
I love your blog every time I visit I laugh about some crazy story you tell. Easter sounded like lots of fun. Your ties looked great, you are so talented! I'm glad you inspired me to blog it's fun. Hey, Jarred's music is awesome. Such a talented family you have.
That looks like so much fun. I love playing in irrigation. So sad I missed the ties. Do you still have some left?
Those pictures are awesome! Sounds like a fun, busy Easter.
Koi,
We had so mcuh fun. Sorry it has taken me so long to tell you thank you!! We had a BLAST!!! I don't think Coytt has had that much fun ever. Call me any time again and we will get together.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment