
Sorry, I know I gave everyone a hard time for having this little dude on their comment moderation, but I understand the importance of it now. So please forgive me for putting it on mine too. I know the word verifications are super annoying but they are here to protect us. Is no one safe from spam? How could some one defile my blog this way. Really....I'm actually sick. Please take this as a warning, if you haven't enabled this little thing do so immediately and keep those awful spammers from defiling your precious blogs!





10 people were neglecting their kids:
Hey Koi, I am glad that you left me a comment! I know what you mean about being chicken, I am too, but I love getting comments and I am sure everyone else does so we need to just get over being chicken I guess! Your blog is way cute and so are your boys. Have a great day!
Oh, and what kind of SPAM do you get on your blog? I don't think I have had any.
Just random weirdos trying to get me to buy stuff or work from home and when you click on their profile it takes you to this site that you can't leave. Totally strange.
Hey the scentsy stuff you can either call me if you still have my number (I dont want to put my number on here) or you can just go to my website and order them from there: www.scentsy.com/cwilliams
Thanks!
You are hilarious. I know that post was not meant to be funny, but it was. That is why I did the whole private thing. I hated knowing that some weirdo was looking at my blog. Also, my mom, and mother-in-law were bugging me.
I also want to know how you put people were neglecting their kids next to your number of comments. I really want to know. Thanks.
Hey Koe I was just lettin you know I am getting a party order together and am getting ready to submit it in the next couple of days so if you want, I can tack your order on for ya! Let me know!
disneyfan83@hotmail.com
Hey! Thanks a lot for the comments about me on Sarah's blog!!! You don't have to lie to make friends!!! :p Thinking back to our roomie times, I was wondering if you've heard anything about Hootie or Chelsea lately. I haven't heard anything about Chelsea for about 2 1/2 years and haven't heard anything about Hootie in a LONG time.
just go private. ;) so let's all do a lunch date this week. ya down? mickey d's is always a fave. i'll chat w/ kate too but it's been too long!
I've been having the same problems and was thinking about starting with this verification thing. I don't want to go private yet because so many people I have found or have found me by having the blog public :) I'm going to try this too! Let's hope it works!
Okay. Sorry. I'll quit leaving random weird messages on your blog, okay? Nobody harasses me. How come nobody harasses me? Nobody cares. That's why. lol.
Post a Comment