Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary

10 years ago, after some persuasion, I fell in love with this guy....


8 years ago we got married.


3 years later we were blessed with Oliver.


3 1/2 years after that we were "surprised" with Simon.


He's not just my husband, but my best friend and I'm so glad I have him!
Happy anniversary Jarred!

8 things I love about Jarred
in no particular order
1. We can talk for hours.
2. He gets teary eyed when he talks about his boys.
3. He's adventurous.
4. He can do anything.
5. His blue eyes.
6. He likes to cuddle.
7. He puts up with me and my craziness.
8. He's still a kid at heart.

9 people were neglecting their kids:

Tiffany Matthews said...

You two are so cute. I am glad that you eventually got a night out with your cute hubby. Happy Anniverery.

Shawna said...

Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids. I remember how much Jarred was awe struck with you Koe, before you guys started dating. You're all he would talk about. In fact I think it was you he was talking about the night he got side tracked and rolled my arm up in his car window. You guys are so cute! I love you guys!

Tally said...

OH! That was the BEST post you've ever done!!! You two are awesome!!! Here's to many many more decades of bliss! Love you! XOXOXO

Kristin Coppee said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! That was so sweet. I think I have...yep...I got a tear. Okay, a few. The Dishwalla music backing the post just wrenches the heart. Nice touch.

Raysha said...

Yeah, I remember all of the persuasion you're talking about. I don't know how many pounds I gained eating nacho grande and vanilla pepsi at Taco Taste with Jarred while talked to me about you and wondered just HOW to do the persuading!!! I'm so glad he persuaded you though, because you both are awesome!!

Jessie Lewis said...

I don't think I'm around you enough for a toot to emerge.

The {Prince} Family said...

awwww... how cute! Love the wedding pics!

Here's to 8 more years girly!

Shan said...

Ohhhhh! LOVE the photos and such sweetie words about your husband. I was like "hey, why are my eyes watering" and then I realized I was.. emoting. sniff

Thanks for the shopping tips,btw!!!! :D

kristal said...

Happy Anniversary!!! K, and as hot as you look in your wedding pictures, you're even hotter now! Good job, not many can do that! You guys ARE a perfect match! We love hanging out with you guys!!! Wish we could do it more often!