Megan tagged me a while ago, so I guess I better do this one. Here's the rules.
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have the # of names that the question asks, answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag your friends/ family.
Now let's begin........
When did you first meet the 1st person on your list? Amy and Travis, we met at Kristal's parents cabin in Strawberry about 3 years ago, I think.
What do you like about the 4th person on your blog list? Well, Ashley and Tim are some of the nicest people I know. They're so cute because Tim is an out doorsy kind of guy and Ashley is tiny and trendy. One thing I really like is how Ashley can tell people things without offending them, she's just real easy going.
What do you like best about the 5th and 10th people on your list? As sad as this may sound, I don't know Brad and Suzanne very well, and they're my 1st cousins! Something I do like about them is that they put up with my CRAZY family so good every time we see them. That and I freaking adore their two kids. As long as we're on the kids subject, let me say how perfect Dane and Lorena's triplets are. Yup I said triplets. It's probably because Lorena's near perfect herself. You should see the kind of birthday parties this girl throws. Check out her Feb 16 post on her blog. Amazing!
How long have you known the 9th person on your list? I met Dane and Alysen when we bought our first house in 2002. We went to church with them and Alysen and I served in the Young Womens together. So 6 years I guess.
What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd people on your list? What impresses me about Danica and Brennan is how Danica, after being the oldest of a family of girls, still likes kids. I don't know Brennan very well, but he completely adores Danica and her family and I always see him treat everyone with the utmost respect. What a guy! Then Jessie and Casey, well Jessie is another one of my 1st cousins and I just love her. She's absolutely amazing and great example to me and the rest of her family. Their both super strong church members and FANTASTIC athletes.
What is a memory you have with the 23rd person on your list? Senior Prom! Jon took my poor butt to Prom and then we ate dough nuts and fell asleep watching Braveheart.
Say something nice about the last person on your list. Well........Whitney is a fantastic cook. She can literally make any dessert and Josh can win any race he runs. Good luck in Beijing!
I tag anyone who's all out of ideas for blog post. Do this!





3 people were neglecting their kids:
What a neat post for your anniversary! You looked so beautiful! Where does the time go?
Wow, I wanna do this tag, that was fun to read. OK, you are QUEEN HAIR PRO at the Guttery house. Kayla goes around showing people how her roots match the rest of her hair. See ya Monday at 12:00 - we'll partae
You like me, you really like me!
Birthday parties are just my thing...it's a curse, really.
And...you will be so proud of me, I was in the airport today, and I saw the Twilight books and I bought the first one. I'm 150 pages in and am already addicted!
Post a Comment