Jarred and Oliver went to the Father's and son's camp out on Friday night, but Simon stayed home with me. Because of technical difficulties (Jarred left me with NO Keys)we were unable to do anything real special, but we still had a good time. A wonderful couple in our ward wanted to have a water play group at their house on Saturday so I took Simon.
The water in this cute little pool was actually freezing, but Simon didn't care. All he needed was something to splash the water with: notice the Popsicle stick in his chubby fist.
Jarred and Oliver got home from their camp out and went to watch Iron Man(Awesome!) with some friends at the Santan Mall, so Simon and I went along. I wanted to do some shopping for Mother's Day while they watched the movie.
Simon played in the water again and got SUPER Soaked. it was so cute. He kept wanting to put his sippie cup in every fountain that would shoot up.
We forgot the stroller and I refused to rent one of those germ infested race car ones so I had to carry Simon around the mall, to and from the car several times for changes of clothes and other stuff I would usually have in a stroller. My arms are still sore! The kid weighs over 30lbs. Hmmmmmmm..........This reminds me of the Disneyland trip we took in October. One day, when my boys are grown and I'm suffering from Relief Society Arms, I look back and enjoy those long after noons of endless carrying.
The Universe I Live In
3 days ago





2 people were neglecting their kids:
We missed the water activity. My babies were too cranky and stinky. I had to put them down for naps.
Thanks for doing my hair, by the way. I totally love it! And so does everybody else! It looks awesome! I feel like a rockstar again, so thank you!
Haha! I was just thinking of your Disneyland trip when you said that! Germs strengthen immune systems....go for the race car! says the girl with no kids....
Post a Comment