Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Oliver!

Oliver was so excited for his birthday to come because he would finally be 5! Now he can go to BIG kid school after the summer is over. He also got to have two parties. One on his actual birthday for his school friends and the one on Saturday at the fabulous Bounce U for his family and a couple other friends.

He started the day off with a nice healthy Breakfast of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, eggs, maple sausage, and chocolate milk. We had a lot to do that morning so why not start if off with a sugar High.

This is how good we look in the morning. Jarred got up like 2 hours before everyone else so he should look a little better, but sadly he doesn't. Love ya Jer-bear!


Oliver loved his cake which was an original Koe creation. I don't really consider myself a creative person, but after I came up with this little ditty, I got to admit I might have some creative juices flowing now.


Oliver playing in the pool at his party. I love shots like this!


These are his friends playing and having a good time. The pool was a little chilly so we did more slip-n-slide than actual swimming.


And of course the kids loved the cake, but I think it had more to do with sprinkles that garnished the cupcakes rather than the ingenious arrangement. I'm convinced now that all you really need for a successful party is some activity and cupcakes. Sponge Bob push-pops wouldn't hurt either.

I hope you had a happy Birthday Oliver! I love your face off!

3 people were neglecting their kids:

Shan said...

You make me bust out the LOL's ladybird!!! Oh my your wording is killing me on this one. A tear just fell I swear. Anyway, happy birthday to the youngin! I am so jealous of that pool set up of yours.

Logan & Lindy said...

Happy Birthday Oliver!!! Looks like he had a way fun party... or two!!! Ok what this Krispy Creams? I thought they were not around any more???

Tally said...

What a fun time!!! And I disagree. I think you guys look pretty sharp for an a.m. shot. You handsome devils you!